IGNORED

Scunny v City Match thread

Super

Hi guys....I'm not at the game, but I can tell you for a FACT that Williams is having a shocker, it's all his fault. I wasn't at the Newcastle game either (I was actually but for comedic purposes let's pretend I wasn't) and it's also his fault that we didn't win that game. He's rubbish even as an unused substitute against Newcastle he didn't have any effect on the game.

Watching these stats on BBC tells me that it's all his fault we haven't scored more of these off targets shots. And it's also his fault that we didn't beat Hull at Wembley. 

Shocking player - has to go. 

Just now, Kim_il_sung said:

He's just a bad tempered snappy idiot. Not worth arguing with him, believe me.

Ha! I'll take your word for it, never spoken to him before, no problem with him. Can only presume he's had a bad day. Seems odd he would've responded like he did if not. Snappy seems an appropriate word.

2 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

That's the difference we lacked so much last season and aren't quite there with this. Being clinical. 

Sounds like we were all over them first half and creating chances. Just have to take them. 

Exhibit A: Newcastle on Saturday

We didn't create any chances against Newcastle on Saturday. Plenty of possession but how many saves did their keeper have to make?

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

We all, or most of us, knew last season that Williams wasn't cutting it in this league.

To have him as back-up this season doesn't help for if he is called upon to play he is still not up to Championship standard.  He simply has to go.

He will be on his way I think. He has recently moved out of his flat in Bristol

Archived