IGNORED

JUST BACK FROM SCUNNY

cityred exile

How we didn't wrap this tie up before the interval  is an under statement !   The penalty  got the hosts back into the match for about 5 mins    but considering the amount of domination  in the later stages we continue to fail by  not taking our chances    otherwise  good passing  good possession good passion   good performance against  a well drilled home team that are in good form        good to see Frankie back  Heres  your markings !  --   frankie 7 litts 6 flinty 8   del boy 6  goldy 7  c o dow 6 bobby 7 packy 6 browners 6 freezy 7alby 5        tommo 6  tammy 7  diego5   well done to the  115  fans  and  well done  scuuny     can we play you every week?

5 hours ago, cityred exile said:

How we didn't wrap this tie up before the interval  is an under statement !   The penalty  got the hosts back into the match for about 5 mins    but considering the amount of domination  in the later stages we continue to fail by  not taking our chances    otherwise  good passing  good possession good passion   good performance against  a well drilled home team that are in good form        good to see Frankie back  Heres  your markings !  --   frankie 7 litts 6 flinty 8   del boy 6  goldy 7  c o dow 6 bobby 7 packy 6 browners 6 freezy 7alby 5        tommo 6  tammy 7  diego5   well done to the  115  fans  and  well done  scuuny     can we play you every week?

Which players failed to take their chances?  Has time finally caught up with old man Wilbs?

6 hours ago, cityred exile said:

115 fannies?

8 hours ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Marlon needs a new nickname

I appreciate this is light humoured for many although I suspect not so for some on otib who are tut tutting with keyboard poised. therefore I should point out to them that P***y isn't the same as P**i and on a forum it's written so no chance of the word being spoken the same.

Marlon doesn't look like he comes from the sub continent so its not related to his appearance either is it not that there is anything wrong in either originating from that part of the world or looking like you may have...

God help us if a descendant of former players Natan Panz or Theodore Puff is ever signed or Eric Black joins the coaching staff.

If the namesake of a Congolese politician of the 1960's ever joined this place would go into meltdown and quite right too.

20 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

El Packerinho if you're not in to the whole brevity thing....

Moving on, it sounds like Wilbs was underwhelming again. A season too many for the big guy?

He was probably just desperate to get home, put his favourite slippers on, sit by the fire and doze off in his armchair!

I went last night also, don't get to many games a season due to location and work. That first half albeit down the far end was as one sided as you were ever likely to see. Once Tammy and Tomlin were brought on, the domination continued. The original poster only gave them a 6 but for me Pack and Brownhill along with Reid (in the 1st half) absolutly ran the show. I dont remember any misplaced passes and it goes to show you dont need a hard man in the middle to win the ball back just good anticipation and speed. 

Players that really impressed for me: Flint, Brownhill, Pack, Reid, Abraham.

Players that dissapointed: Little, Williams, O'Dowda

If Freeman had an end product the game would have ended sooner. 

Enjoyable night and I took my 7 year old daughter to her first City game and I think we have a new fan for life. Shes already asking for a City shirt with a 9 on the back.

Archived