IGNORED

Is one end magnetic?

22A

I know it's only coincidence, but do we need to guess which end to watch from if we wish to see the goals clearly?

Home to Wigan all three goals were scored at the same end. Away to Scunny all three goals were scored at the same end. In between there's been three 1-0 results.

Back in the day, we beat Southend 6-3, and all 9 goals were at one end. The other end, obviously :(

It was also the game where Shadow Williams and Barry Meyer both scored their only hat tricks, it being the latter's last ever professional football game.

Statto's night out, really.

16 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Remember pre-development we used to favour attacking the Atyeo second half, and a mild boo would go up if we had to switch so it didn't happen.

Do we have a preference any more?

I still get the hump if we attack the other end to where I am in the second half!

23 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Remember pre-development we used to favour attacking the Atyeo second half, and a mild boo would go up if we had to switch so it didn't happen.

Do we have a preference any more?

Yes, it seems that we now attack Atyeo first half, there were boos when we had to switch on Saturday 

And another thing ........

Tammykins is going to score so many goals for us this season, folk at both ends will be well and truly satisfied.

Top scorer in the Championship, and still a teenager!

:clap:

Shame he will be worth about £15M by the end of the season .........

Uncle TFR

8 hours ago, 22A said:

I know it's only coincidence, but do we need to guess which end to watch from if we wish to see the goals clearly?

Home to Wigan all three goals were scored at the same end. Away to Scunny all three goals were scored at the same end. In between there's been three 1-0 results.

I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

5 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

And another thing ........

Tammykins is going to score so many goals for us this season, folk at both ends will be well and truly satisfied.

Top scorer in the Championship, and still a teenager!

:clap:

Shame he will be worth about £15M by the end of the season .........

Uncle TFR

Johnson thinks Tammy is worth £20M now, so a few more years on loan here and we might be able to afford him

10 hours ago, Aizoon said:

Back in the day, we beat Southend 6-3, and all 9 goals were at one end. The other end, obviously :(

It was also the game where Shadow Williams and Barry Meyer both scored their only hat tricks, it being the latter's last ever professional football game.

Statto's night out, really.

At the Covered End. I was in there.

4 hours ago, City169 said:

Johnson thinks Tammy is worth £20M now, so a few more years on loan here and we might be able to afford him

He'll 'do a job' for us in the Europa League then in 2021/22?

Should be at the height of his powers then too, at the age of 23/ 24.

City are going to walk the competition.

"Yum".

:winner_third_h4h:

Uncle TFR

Archived