IGNORED

The new ground from an away fans perspective...

spudski

24 minutes ago, spudski said:

I agree...but didn't want to stir things up about how certain fans behave ;-)

I can tell enough from your posts that you would!  It is hilarious, but in a slightly tragic way.  How the heck do you get to that age and be so angry at a match?  I eff and Jeff at poor decisions etc same as most but that's just embarrassing.

Just now, RumRed said:

I can tell enough from your posts that you would!  It is hilarious, but in a slightly tragic way.  How the heck do you get to that age and be so angry at a match?  I eff and Jeff at poor decisions etc same as most but that's just embarrassing.

Agreed mate...but thought I'd probably said too much on another thread.

Hilariously tragic is a good way of putting it.

I wonder if they saw themselves on video, that they'd feel the same way?

4 hours ago, RumRed said:

How the heck do you get to that age and be so angry at a match?  I eff and Jeff at poor decisions etc same as most but that's just embarrassing.

This happens at Stoke every week (apparently) and the media call it a "great atmosphere."

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I actually find it pretty sad when you see someone of that age behaving like that.

Yep, but we'd have to see what sort of aggression/signs were coming from the Newcastle fans at the time to get the full picture.

Maybe part of the film makers day out is to make a point of winding up home fans just so they can film the reaction?

Cant see a problem myself seems to be a guy who`s had a few enjoying his day at the footie..... his way; seem to remember 1000`s more doing just that not that many years back; should those who sit with folded arms saying nothing also be ridiculed? its their choice........

Seriously if there is nothing to moan at, lets invent something like home fans gestering to away fans or leaving early :facepalm:

59 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Some of the pious people who post on here. 

They do make me chuckle at their lack of self perspective. Perhaps when they reach a certain age they'll obtain some. If they don't, I would 'find that sad'.

I have no idea what this means.

7 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Cant see a problem myself seems to be a guy who`s had a few enjoying his day at the footie..... his way; seem to remember 1000`s more doing just that not that many years back; should those who sit with folded arms saying nothing also be ridiculed? its their choice........

Seriously if there is nothing to moan at, lets invent something like home fans gestering to away fans or leaving early :facepalm:

The fact that everyone behind him were pissing themselves laughing, apart from the little girl who he was mouthing off in front of, says it all.

Archived