IGNORED

Print at home

wayne allisons tongues

Sorry can't help you.  I binned my printer some time ago.  Always had problems with the flipping thing anyway.  Now survive with smartphone and tablet.

Look forward to the day when I can download an electronic ticket with barcode onto my phone which I can scan at the turnstile.  At the moment have to go to the ticket office before the game.  Even ticket machine where you can enter you credit card and a purchase code would be an improvement, if anybody from the club is reading this.

19 minutes ago, Malago said:

Sorry can't help you.  I binned my printer some time ago.  Always had problems with the flipping thing anyway.  Now survive with smartphone and tablet.

Look forward to the day when I can download an electronic ticket with barcode onto my phone which I can scan at the turnstile.  At the moment have to go to the ticket office before the game.  Even ticket machine where you can enter you credit card and a purchase code would be an improvement, if anybody from the club is reading this.

I thought you can?

• Admin
8 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Out of interest, where do you collect away tickets from? I've booked one for Fulham, and possibly should've paid for delivery because I live in London. I was planning on picking it up at the home game the week before (Derby).

New ticket booth opposite Sports bar and grill - next to the mobile Fosters bar

40 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Out of interest, where do you collect away tickets from? I've booked one for Fulham, and possibly should've paid for delivery because I live in London. I was planning on picking it up at the home game the week before (Derby).

How have you booked a ticket for Fulham? Didn't know they were on sale?

Archived