IGNORED

Parking

ollywhyte

8 minutes ago, Bobby Bollax said:

Indeed. Turn left at the roundabout at chelwood bridge. Then right at the roundabout where it's signposted ' bishopsworth '

8 minutes ago, Bobby Bollax said:

Indeed. Turn left at the roundabout at chelwood bridge. Then right at the roundabout where it's signposted ' bishopsworth '

Or to avoid the speed limits you refered to turn left coming out of Wells at the foot of the hill. Follow the road through and branch right at the Castle of Comfort will bring you out in Bishopsworth as well.

On 27 August 2016 at 07:44, mkc said:

I've been parking in sainsburys for years in match day. Never had a problem.  Right next to the Robins too. Getting out is a bit of a nightmare as I head back into town though 

9 hours ago, mkc said:

Ok don't park in Sainsburys. Returned to a parking ticket today. Issued at 230pm having spent 2 hours already there. I returned to the car at 6pm!

Glorious!

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

No problems today but we did leave an hour earlier to beat the, as it turned out non-existent, holiday traffic on the M5 so got there an hour earlier than normal.

Same, was expecting it to be far worse!

Saw a tweet just before I left from Bedminster CC saying no parking. Had planned to park at Ashton Court but when I arrived, there was parking in the field next to the Cricket Club for the same price. I assume that it is owned and parking in this field is now run by somebody else? 

9 hours ago, mkc said:

Ok don't park in Sainsburys. Returned to a parking ticket today. Issued at 230pm having spent 2 hours already there. I returned to the car at 6pm!

Parking charge notice of course, an invoice, not a fine. It's worth checking if the private parking firm are the usual shysters who will bombard you with threats, kbut won't go to court. Check out Pepipoo or Money Saving Expert

36 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Same, was expecting it to be far worse!

Saw a tweet just before I left from Bedminster CC saying no parking. Had planned to park at Ashton Court but when I arrived, there was parking in the field next to the Cricket Club for the same price. I assume that it is owned and parking in this field is now run by somebody else? 

It is owned by someone else I believe and he used to allow parking presumably in conjunction with the cricket club as they used to organise it. That stopped pretty much overnight and the fence went up so he may have fallen out with them or something, who knows?

Maybe now he`s realised there`s a nice lump to be made for little or no outlay on his part with the increased parking problems and larger crowds at AG - it always did seem a bit like cutting your nose off to spite your face when he stopped allowing it,  I did think he might be a gashead or something!

Thinking there would be heavy volumes of traffic, I left Paignton just after 9am and parked in Irby Road at 10.50am................bit too early. Traffic was non existent going North.

Still had a great day out though and the view from the top tier of the new stand is brilliant.

Archived