IGNORED

Food and drink prices

Lympsham Red

36 minutes ago, Selred said:

£4 a pint and £3.70 a pie. Then if you have any membership take off the % you get off.

Look out for the meal deals.. I've found you have to ask for them sometimes..

Pasty & pint is £6 less any discount.. they usually try and charge for them individually £7.70.. So watch out!

12 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

Clarks pasty is £1.70

Simply won't pay the obscene prices charged in the ground.

Neither do I and haven't bought any food from within AG for literally years. Lindleys were crap with overpriced rubbish. Apparently the food is of much better quality these days but still overpriced so it's Clarks van for me every home game.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Neither do I and haven't bought any food from within AG for literally years. Lindleys were crap with overpriced rubbish. Apparently the food is of much better quality these days but still overpriced so it's Clarks van for me every home game.

do you bring a packed lunch to senior reds then!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, ojjy said:

Look out for the meal deals.. I've found you have to ask for them sometimes..

Pasty & pint is £6 less any discount.. they usually try and charge for them individually £7.70.. So watch out!

The meal deals aren't happening this season.

(although I was wrong given one against Newcastle!)

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

How much does the Clarks van charge for a pint of Butcombe???

:dunno:

2 hours ago, Lympsham Red said:

Hey guys, just a quick one.

Off to my first match of the season tomorrow (can't afford a season ticket, boo) and was just wondering how much I can expect to have to fork out for a pie and a drink. Any ballpark figures would be appreciated!

If you can't afford a season ticket then I'd save my money towards another match ticket. Who needs to eat in mid afternoon anyway?!

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

Tinnies available from the corner shop!

I've used said corner shop numerous times and munched a Clarks pie washed down with couple of tins of Thatchers sat on the wall but these days I need a hand to get up there......

21 minutes ago, Robbored said:

They haven't got an alcohol licence. If they did I'd have a pint or two sat on the wall. 

Exactly!

I think you missed my point.

A better pie and a decent pint with profits going to the club.

(And you won't get soaked sitting on the wall when it's p1ssing down!!!)

:yes:

Got a nice freshly made pizza outside the ground by the West Stand last week - £4.00

Very good value I thought.  Nice of the club to put more choice on for us. Hope they keep it going as I like to spend my little bit of food/drink money supporting the club if I can.

I asked in the Atyeo if there were any meal deals, the answer was no, I thought they were good value and good to give the club the money. @Mkelly seems a shame and my mate, 3 kids and I all kept our money in our pocket and tomorrow will be back at the Clark's pie van and a pint elsewhere.

Archived