IGNORED

Wycombe Capture Burnell

Dynamite Red

Guest tommyisgod

Good luck, you were never the most gifted of midfielders (probably because he started life as a defender!), but you didn't half give it your all.

Just checked out their official web-site, and god it's RUBBISH! Given that most web-sites are run under the PremiumTV banner, I think we should be thankful for our web designers!! :D

Awful, Just awful!!

Not the greatest player, but never deserved some of the criticism that was aimed at him. If the team were playing badly and and JB was playing, then 9/10 times it would be his fault.

Good luck at Wycombe Joe :D

I agree with all the above, which makes it even stranger that he says that he sees his future in midfield! :D  :)

Burnell says goodbye

Yes but I can see what he is getting at, when we had Murray and Brown down the wings, the Burnell/Doherty partnership did work well. It was just when Murray left that if didn't quite deliver.

I reckon Burnell can play midfield and will do a job at Wycombe. If he believes it is his best position then he must feel he can play there, just the system last season didn't suite him and Doherty both in central midfield.

Personally I am sorry to see him go and believe he can play at a higher level, hope he is another one that doesn't come back to haunt us like I believe Peacock will!

Archived