IGNORED

Mark Little

Just now, Davefevs said:

I think the name SOFAscore says it all.  Joe Bryan 6.4 - eff me :grr:

Even the effin bombscare of a Villa keeper got 6.4.  His score must've been out of 20!

sorry...ranting! :P

The stats they pull in are the one the football league gather- good enough for them.

7 minutes ago, City169 said:

The stats they pull in are the one the football league gather- good enough for them.

City169 - Wasn't having a go at you....its the ratings.

The stats might be 100% fine, but the algorithm for calculating the rating is way off.

On 27/08/2016 at 20:54, City Rocker said:

After the Newcastle game I was fearing he may have come to the end at City and in the Championship, he just looked so out of his depth. Second half today though he looked excellent. I hope Mark takes confidence from that and kicks on now.

I hope so too, but still feel his days are numbered at City.  Its sad to see it but decent players who have been extremely professional and given their all in our promotion season will still have to move on if they are not capable of taking us further.  

LJ is ambitious for the club (and himself) and he will be prepared to make difficult and possibly unpopular decisions to keep moving us forward.  I think if he is open and honest with players and us as fans he can't keep most of us with him even where he will undoubtedly make the odd mistake.

I thought he had his best game for a long time, he must know that and it will do him a power of good.

Its very easy armed with a keyboard to publicly slate our players as many do. This type of criticism does no good whatsoever. Everybody knows he's played a lot better. 

I believe he will get better with a run in the team and it will be interesting to see how far he has progressed when Matthews [who's clearly not flavour of the month in LJ's eyes] is fit again.

I hope he continues to improve.

Archived