IGNORED

1 Game in 34 Years but...

Tomo

I would say it is only the following 5 clubs (currently in Football League) that we have not played since 1982:-

Man U
Arsenal
Tottenham
Accrington Stanley
Morecambe

Not sure if that's right but looking at the tables, I think that is right?

We played Man Utd in a friendly in the early 90's. I seem to remember it finished 3-3 and a lad called Mike Wyatt scored which was just about the only thing he ever did for City. I also remember it was like watching a cat tot with a mouse. Man Utd could have scored 100 times, they just chose not to.

2 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

We played Man Utd in a friendly in the early 90's. I seem to remember it finished 3-3 and a lad called Mike Wyatt scored which was just about the only thing he ever did for City. I also remember it was like watching a cat tot with a mouse. Man Utd could have scored 100 times, they just chose not to.

Chris Garland testimonial.  Wyatt, Matt Hewlett and Jason Fowler came on at half time and we recovered a 3-0 deficit.  Wyatt and Hewlett started the next season away at Wolves, a bold decision by Russell Osman, but Wyatt didn't come to anything while Fowler ended up at Cardiff in the lower divisions.

Archived