IGNORED

Adomah to Villa Confirmed - Sell on Fee?

Super Scotty Murray

2 minutes ago, Super said:

His premier league dream didn't last long.

I watched him the other day on sky. Only came on towards the end, I'm surprised he didn't get subbed. He was constantly giving the ball away.

He needs a new club after his falling out last year. Get back to playing regularly.

3 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

I watched him the other day on sky. Only came on towards the end, I'm surprised he didn't get subbed. He was constantly giving the ball away.

He needs a new club after his falling out last year. Get back to playing regularly.

Most of us thought he probably wouldn't cut it in the prem.

28 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Villa have made some odd signings, spent huge amounts of money and I think it will all end in tears. 

You'd think they won't struggle to score goals with The Great Albert and Kodjia, but they'll concede just as many.

An entertaining mid table team this season most likely.

44 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Don`t for get they`ve got McCormack too.

Yes I was sure he would score against us last Saturday. Glad to be proven wrong 

41 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

And both could be in Africa when we play them next. :thumbsup:

Ahh that would be pretty sweet timing! 

Seems to me Villa are buying up as many "proven" championship players that they can get hold of in a bid to get out of this league asap.

Difficult to fault the logic since they wouldnt have much of a clue what they were facing each week otherwise. 

You've got to think with players like Grealish, McCormack, Kodjia, Adomah etc they will be a force going forward.

And let's not forget we gave Baker a lot of experience in this league last season too.

I think they've overspent massively but the parachute payments make it affordable for them.

Reckon they'll be up there come May. 

How much did he go for?  I alway thought he's a great league 1 player, good championship and not good enough for the prem.

The only one I'm disappointed we sold is Bolasie.  Far far better winger.

i t will take time for Villa to gel and it could be too late for them  this season. Time will tell, but weare in a much better place them.   Happy daze

On 01/09/2016 at 06:19, Bodiesaffer said:

How much did he go for?  I alway thought he's a great league 1 player, good championship and not good enough for the prem.

The only one I'm disappointed we sold is Bolasie.  Far far better winger.

i t will take time for Villa to gel and it could be too late for them  this season. Time will tell, but weare in a much better place them.   Happy daze

Albert's never played in League 1. Quality Championship player, shame we won't get to see how he'd have got on in the PL.

1 hour ago, Jerseybean said:

Rumoured that the fee was circa £6 m and yes we do get a sell on cut although not sure what percentage, guessing it would be at least 10% though.

Lansdown confirmed sell on clauses for both Albert and Bolasie in his player interview. The way he smiled - you know the way businessman do when they've done well - suggests the amounts could be sizeable! 

16 hours ago, Bristol_South_End said:

Albert's never played in League 1. Quality Championship player, shame we won't get to see how he'd have got on in the PL.

Didn't say he's played L1 mate just my view on where I think he's level is.  He's not good enough for the PL simple, but that's my view he's not got the athletic fitness for that level that's what gets most people.

Archived