IGNORED

*** WMP - See you in court - Important update ***

thatcham red

7 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Thanks buddy. It's like all walks of life really, you get ass holes in all jobs, the reality is that some police think they are above the law. (Without commenting on this particular incident). 

But there are some incredibly nice police officers out there, so typecasting us all as the same is a little unfair. 

So anyone subscribing to the ACAB school of though should remember that irrespective of your background, we're there for all. 

I wish the supporters club all the best in this case. I cannot wait to watch it progress. 

yeah fordy iv just had a neighbour (friend) Guardia Civil who has put himself out for me big time.

I know step out of line here the Guardia will come down hard but my friend has really as a young man 26  talked for me in a situation that he could have said not my problem.

So I have to say not all coppers are Bastards!!

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

Double row of them at the turnstiles too........all stood like statues and not even thinking about smiling or moving aside for women and children.

Yeah I remember this, they were waiting to provoke any potential incident they viewed as scum. Never get it like that elsewhere these days.

59 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Yeah I remember this, they were waiting to provoke any potential incident they viewed as scum. Never get it like that elsewhere these days.

We literally had to squeeze through them.......with a feeling that if you made contact you'd have been accused of assault.

Dealt with enough coppers socially and on courses (never been arrested because I'm a good boy) and there are certainly two groups of officer. Those where the law is the law who tend to be massive jobs worths. Then there are those who acknowledge that grey area can exist and that sometimes discretion is the best course. They normally act like humans and treat others like humans. 

The video below is a prank video that is really idiotic but it is an example of great policing. They quickly deal with the threat, but once restrained they talk to him and treat him like a person and even have a sense of humour about it.

I can remember our minibus having some serious problems with WM police after a game at West Brom. One lad was dragged out of the minibus and rammed head first in to a police van.

His crime, he was laughing at a joke from inside the minibus, whereas PC WMP thought he was laughing at him! Horrible police force, good luck in the court case.

Archived