IGNORED

Bids A Plenty

BCFChris

1 minute ago, AJgEEZa said:

We also appear to be working late on deadline day! Unheard of. I love it personally, we will sign someone yet. I know Grabban is apparently done but being held back but I am seeing alsorts of rumours of bids still. We mean business it seems.

It is unusual, I`ve normally given up by now and figured I can wait till the morning to find out we`ve signed someone I`ve never heard of from Ipswich on loan.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It feels like we're making a transition as a club. We're moving on from becoming a club who survives at this level (bar a few anomaly seasons) to one that competes. Will take a couple of years, but I think we're on the right track to be seriously competing for Europa League football in the reasonably near future.

Fixed that for you

Lee J.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It feels like we're making a transition as a club. We're moving on from becoming a club who survives at this level (bar a few anomaly seasons) to one that competes. Will take a couple of years, but I think we're on the right track to be seriously competing for promotion in the reasonably near future.

I agree we are no longer poor relations in this league, but it is sadly still relative.

Newcastle have spent north of £50m this window...and still turned a profit of £30m on transfers.

7 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I agree we are no longer poor relations in this league, but it is sadly still relative.

Newcastle have spent north of £50m this window...and still turned a profit of £30m on transfers.

Spending high money means nothing though, as we proved with Kodjia, if you find the guy and give him a chance they could work wonders. Leicester is the best parable to make on this.

• Admin
12 hours ago, BCFChris said:

Is this the same Bristol City that I have supported for 25 years. Bids of 5m, 2m and a rumoured bid of 7m all in one day. Could this be a new dawn for our club. Exciting times!

12 hours ago, BCFChris said:

Mason, Engvall & Grabban

Two of those @BCFChris were only reported by the fake twitter account and rumours spread from there 

Archived