IGNORED

Our man Flint

Between heaven and hell

3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

He couldn't go anywhere as I had him locked in my under the stairs cupboard all day - without his phone! :D 

And just to be sure as he was rumoured to go to Sunderland I held Moysie captive. Now don't say @Dollymarieand I dont do anything for you lot! :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Rule The Waves said:

Eh?

For him to go and us to get a hefty fee he has to be extremely good for us. Hopefully this will help us keep more clean sheets which equals more points. If no one is interested in him he ain't playing well and we don't win matches. 

10 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Had heard some unsavoury rumours of interest in the big man, so for me, to retain  him was probably the most important piece of business yesterday!

You mean this unsavoury interest Fordy?

14 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

He couldn't go anywhere as I had him locked in my under the stairs cupboard all day - without his phone! :D 

Like the OP I'm overjoyed that Flint is still with us for now - not least because he is my daughter's favourite player and there'll be quite a few tears to deal with when he does finally depart.

In all seriousness, though, he's improved massively since that slightly shaky first season and he gives 100% on the pitch. I'll never forget the "no, no, no" interview, hat-trick and rendition of Wonderwall during the double-winning season.

Archived