IGNORED

Team at Rotherham

Alwaystomorrow

37 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I really like the look of Paterson, think he's going to be very handy for us. The fact that he knows where the back of the net is too, will be most welcome!

From these clips here and what i've seen from him before, looks like he will fit in very well to our system. 

In this video alone he looks like he can play anywhere across the front 3 so he adds a lot of flexibility. 

.             ROD

TM    AF     HM   JB

.              GO

JP          MP     CO

LT

.               TA

Personally think this team would be most successful, lots of pace and creativity. Think Pack deserves a start although the BR has done nothing wrong so either either. 

JB at left back gives you the best of both worlds as he can attack and defend. This team would be great on the counter and we have pace to transition quickly 

6 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

.             ROD

TM    AF     HM   JB

.              GO

JP          MP     CO

LT

.               TA

Personally think this team would be most successful, lots of pace and creativity. Think Pack deserves a start although the BR has done nothing wrong so either either. 

JB at left back gives you the best of both worlds as he can attack and defend. This team would be great on the counter and we have pace to transition quickly 

Agree, but in a 4-2-3-1 formation. The spine of that team is far too narrow/weak, no reason for Pack to be in front of O Neil. I'm interested to see what Engvall offers, and think Reid will be pushed almost completely out of contention when Smith is back. Backup attacking midfielder at best, and certainly not in a holding midfield role when we have Pack, O Neil, Smith and Brownhill already.

1 minute ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Agree, but in a 4-2-3-1 formation. The spine of that team is far too narrow/weak, no reason for Pack to be in front of O Neil. I'm interested to see what Engvall offers, and think Reid will be pushed almost completely out of contention when Smith is back. Backup attacking midfielder at best, and certainly not in a holding midfield role when we have Pack, O Neil, Smith and Brownhill already.

Yeah Pack can drop in with GO but Pack has looked better imo when playing higher up the pitch as a box to box midfielder with GO screening the back four. I don't think you need two doing that job and it also limits Pack when he has been great at the backend of last season and start of this when going forward. Not sure how up to speed Engvall is so would be surprised to see him play 

2 hours ago, Bs4Red said:

Yeah Pack can drop in with GO but Pack has looked better imo when playing higher up the pitch as a box to box midfielder with GO screening the back four. I don't think you need two doing that job and it also limits Pack when he has been great at the backend of last season and start of this when going forward. Not sure how up to speed Engvall is so would be surprised to see him play 

If Tammy's not available can see Wilbs starting and Engvall coming on for the last 30 mins

8 hours ago, Bs4Red said:

I know he picked up an injury, but it is worth noting that it is halfway through the Swedish season and he had played 16 league games so he should be reasonably fit. We may need to be careful with him though as his "season" could end up being over a year long as they started in April.

Archived