IGNORED

Taylor Moore BT Sport

Negan

53 minutes ago, Tuggin over Tomlin said:

Just noticed that the Eng vs Brazil game is on at half 2 on BT Sport. Now I don't know about you but I'm yet to see our newest defender play! So will be a good chance to se what he's like. 

Yea I was looking forward to it but lost a bit of shine when Tammy had to withdraw. I'll still be watching it and look forward to watching Moore. 

19 minutes ago, Tuggin over Tomlin said:

Well.... Not sure if it's the players or the management but they look terrible! There's no game plan and it's all so sloppy. 1-0 to Brazil 

With Ade Boothroyd in charge of them I really do despair, used to be the manager of an ugly long ball, hack and cheat Watford side. i just do not get how he can get given such an important job :grr:

1 hour ago, Clevedon_Red said:

For my bored sins yesterday, I watched a little bit of the Peterborough v Swindon game. The less said about the standard of football, the better! 

Quite strange that nobody slated the standard when we were in it. 

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Moore looking the most composed of our defenders. Knows when to step forward to make the tackle and when to hold off

Agree, he's got a bit of a swagger about him too which I like. Always seems available for a pass, confident, and doesn't dive in. 

England definitely look better at the back with him there.

5 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Agree, he's got a bit of a swagger about him too which I like. Always seems available for a pass, confident, and doesn't dive in. 

England definitely look better at the back with him there.

although there was an element of bad luck, with 2 deflections, I don't think we would have conceded the first goal if he was on the pitch. He's been very positionally aware and his head is constantly on the swivel

was about to say England are missing a certain Tammy Abraham and then we scored

Archived