IGNORED

Taylor Moore BT Sport

Negan

4 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Moore looking the most composed of our defenders. Knows when to step forward to make the tackle and when to hold off

Sounds familiar ?   wouldn't be distant relative of the great Bobby Moore by any chance?    Lived in east London  as a kid  supporting west ham ,  composed likes to pass on the ground , captain  leader of the pack , etc etc

15 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Just looked on Wiki to see if it said anything but it doesn`t. It does say however that he`s got three younger brothers who are all with RC Lens`s academy. Must be some talented family.

Yes I just read that. His parents seem heavily influenced by the American trait of making up names don't they?

"Moore has three brother, Axton, Jaxon and Keaton, who also in RC Lens' academy since 2012 Having being raised in France since seven, Moore is fluent French and currently taking lessons in Spanish.[20] Outside of football, Moore attended Artois University to study language degree.

Moore also stated moving to France had helped him in both an educational and cultural point of view."

I thought in his interview he said that he had been at Bristol Uni? Was that some sort of exchange visit?

10 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Yes I just read that. His parents seem heavily influenced by the American trait of making up names don't they?

"Moore has three brother, Axton, Jaxon and Keaton, who also in RC Lens' academy since 2012 Having being raised in France since seven, Moore is fluent French and currently taking lessons in Spanish.[20] Outside of football, Moore attended Artois University to study language degree.

Moore also stated moving to France had helped him in both an educational and cultural point of view."

I thought in his interview he said that he had been at Bristol Uni? Was that some sort of exchange visit?

He visited Bristol when his brother was at University here.

49 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

"Axton, Jaxon and Keaton"?!  I blame the parents...

Archived