IGNORED

Poldark: those damned Warleggan's

Hello Poldark fans.

Now that the second series has started, I am at my wits end as to how to stop "those damned Warleggan's"  :ranting: from ruining Ross Poldark's life.

George Warleggan :ranting: is 'simply beastly', and extremely underhand in his dealings, and 'behind-the-back' antics.

Is there anything we at OTIB can do to help poor Ross, and put the Warleggan's  :ranting:back in their cage??

"Help".

Uncle TFR

In the first Poldark - maybe 30 or more years ago, there was a famous quote that sums it up: "The devil has a thousand names, and every one of them is Warleggan".

The only way they can make this Warleggan into an even worse baddy, I'd if the let slip that he supports the gas - and maybe engineered their acquisition of the Memorial Ground.

On 9/6/2016 at 16:07, Dollymarie said:

If this is a serious thread, can someone explain why whatshisface shot himself at the end of Sunday's episode?

His wife is in love with his cousin.

He has a slight lisp.

His business is bankrupt.

No one likes him.

He is bi-sexual, and Ross won't touch him with a shitty stick.

He has curly hair.

Warleggan was nasty to him.

Next episode Sunday.

:dancing2:

Uncle TFR

To be honest, I am so angry about the unnecessary anguish and hurt being caused by George Warleggan, in particular, I am seriously considering starting a petition about it. I believe if you can get enough signatures, the issue has to be raised in the House of Commons.

Does anyone know how to go about this sort of thing / any experience of on-line petitions??

Cheers,

Uncle TFR

Last Sunday's episode ...........

The fight scene ............

George Warleggan tries to wind-up Ross Poldark in the Red Lion - and is extremely successful in doing so.

I have a few issues with the manner in which the fighting was carried out:-

- was George right in thumbing both of Ross's eyes at the same time?

- do you let the other bloke start it, or do you get your retaliation in first?

- do you let the other bloke 'win a bit', so HE gets thrown out of the pub?

- when you knock the other bloke down (AKA 'the end'), do you 'give him a piece of your mind', and walk out head held high; or 'go for the crown jewels', with a sharp and accurate kick?

For me, this episode raises more questions about bar fighting than it answers.

:dunno:

Uncle TFR

......... yeh. What I meant to say was the Radio Times says Ross goes 'full frontal' on this Sunday's episode.

I don't know why he decides to do this, as I have not seen a trailer that shows him with the crown jewels out.

Just thought some of the ladies might want to know, so they don't miss it.

If you like that sort of thing ...............

:yes:

I know.

Uncle TFR

Archived