IGNORED

Derby tickets

BcfcDuncs

16 minutes ago, Super said:

Should just open it anyway.

I see why they won't just be opening it usually, without the rest of the ground being sold out, although for the quid a kid games, I think it should be. 

Having said that, @BcfcDuncs it is quite a climb up to the top tier, which might not be too easy with younger children. Just incase you don't realise. 

• Admin
26 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I see why they won't just be opening it usually, without the rest of the ground being sold out, although for the quid a kid games, I think it should be. 

Having said that, @BcfcDuncs it is quite a climb up to the top tier, which might not be too easy with younger children. Just incase you don't realise. 

Is there not a lift?

22 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

159 steps to the top of the West Stand.

On 8 September 2016 at 12:48, BcfcDuncs said:

Want to take a couple of my nephews to take advantage of the quid a kid , but also want to experience the top of west stand . So is there a good chance they will open it ? Dont want  to risk out on missing on tickets if not . 

Either way you're not going to miss out on tickets. If they don't open it that'll be because there's still decent availability in the lower bowl. If they do it's because the demand is there. You can't lose.

12 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Any chance of atyeo tickets being released ? Me and my lad have a season ticket , but my daughter and missus want to go , as daughter is off to uni the next day , and we want to sit together as its her last chance to see city for a while . 

I can imagine Derby will sell out so very unlikely Atyeo tickets being released if that's the case.

Archived