IGNORED

NTT20 Podcast

NTT20Pod

Hi all,

In case anyone is looking for an EFL pod now that WAGU has finished, the Not The Top 20 Pod could be just for you.

As a bonus, we're pretty high on Bristol City this season! As a taster, go to 15:15 here.

Hope you don't mind the plug, I figured there would be some among you who enjoy podcasts & EFL ones are few and far between.

49 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Been looking for a decent EFL podcast, just found you on pocketcasts, I'll give it a go!

Nice one Woodsy, hope you enjoy it. Please do let people know if you like it - we've not done a huge amount of marketing but there are many like you who are in the market for an EFL pod!

1 hour ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Are you related to NTTDS?

I don't know what that is, so I'll go with 'no'

Yeah we're quite smug about our pre-season predictions. Huddersfield in the top 6, you boys 9/10. Feeling v good about BCFC to be honest, as proven in the latest pod. 

Thanks for your kind words, please do let others know if you know people who'd enjoy an EFL pod. 

Since WAGU finished there's a bit of a void in the EFL pod market but we're producing good stuff (we think!) and we rely on word of mouth really!

Got to be honest, when I seen this thread I assumed NTTDS had given up on all other forms of broadcasters & had started broadcasting himself.

That way he could attend his own meetings & ask for Bristol City to be on every channel & he could happily grant all his wishes......

I'm kind of disappointed with the actual end result. :sad26:

15 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

You must ask him about his famous trip to Hartlepool.

...& his famous old subbuteo goal recreations, (if he still has some of the pics- they're not to be missed.)

Plus if you want pic's of road roundabouts or various City coaches travelling up and down the motorways of England .. NTTDS is yer man!

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

...& his famous old subbuteo goal recreations, (if he still has some of the pics- they're not to be missed.)

Plus if you want pic's of road roundabouts or various City coaches travelling up and down the motorways of England .. NTTDS is yer man!

I hear he is also quite knowledgeable about the railway? This guy could have his own weekly podcast!

Archived