IGNORED

Buster Footman

M_Porter

For the remainder of the shit storm that has been 2016, can we stop creating threads with just names?

Especially after Welchy the other day, my heart went over when I saw a thread with Buster's name on!  Can we start adding "(Alive & Well)" to the end, please?!?  Never know what I'm about to open!

Having said that, I don't think Buster will ever go...Death will come for him, take one look and then back away quietly in absolute terror!

This will mean nothing to everyone else, but as a 14 year old I got myself a summer job at Ashton Gate, working with the ground staff, cleaning the seats, painting things etc. 

Until that age I always suffered occasionall but awful crippling pains in my left foot, due to an operation I had as a 2 year old. 

Whilst working there one day my foot flared up, I could hardly even stand and had tears in my eyes with the pain, as I had become used to suffering with on an almost monthly basis. 

Anyway, Buster Footman saw my distress and pain, took me into the players treatment room and used a laser gun on the problematic nerve on the top of my foot. He spent half an hour massaging it with this laser. 

I shit you not, my foot has never flared up again since and I'll always be SO grateful to Buster for his kindness that day and the pain that he's spared me throughout my life since. 

Thank you buster! You are a top top man! 

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

This will mean nothing to everyone else, but as a 14 year old I got myself a summer job at Ashton Gate, working with the ground staff, cleaning the seats, painting things etc. 

Until that age I always suffered occasionall but awful crippling pains in my left foot, due to an operation I had as a 2 year old. 

Whilst working there one day my foot flared up, I could hardly even stand and had tears in my eyes with the pain, as I had become used to suffering with on an almost monthly basis. 

Anyway, Buster Footman saw my distress and pain, took me into the players treatment room and used a laser gun on the problematic nerve on the top of my foot. He spent half an hour massaging it with this laser. 

I shit you not, my foot has never flared up again since and I'll always be SO grateful to Buster for his kindness that day and the pain that he's spared me throughout my life since. 

Thank you buster! You are a top top man! 

Brilliant stuff. Who knew he was a foot man?! 

3 hours ago, forbespm said:

Loved watching the away fans reactions when he ran on the pitch in freezing conditions with his t shirt on!street cred!

Can remember listenning to a game on the car radio a cold winter Tuesday somewhere up north. Alan Green's reaction was the same as he commented on Buster "FUTE" man in Alan's strong  Irish brogue. Don't think he could believe his eyes as he said he was well wrapped up in the commentary box.

34 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

No I reckon it's 88-89

Archived