IGNORED

Buster Footman

M_Porter

35 minutes ago, pritcm said:

buster footman and les  bardsley. we dont seem to have legendary physios nowadays. Who is our physio currently, I should know but...

Apparently it's a guy called Steve Allen that came here from Portsmouth in 2013. I had no idea either.

https://gyazo.com/d10b60ef451dc2507e025a69cd85c065

7 hours ago, pride of the west said:

No I reckon it's 88-89

Quite right. 89/90 was white double-pinstripes and Waugh had gone and been replaced by Sinclair, Walshy had gone to Besiktas and a certain Robert Taylor had arrived from Leeds; Carl Shutt (next to Buster) having gone the other way? 

Actually the 89/90 team was 

leaning or Sinclair 

bailey / Newman / psycho / Llewelyn 

smith / Shelton / Rennie / Gavin 

the boys from county hell (Turner & Taylor) 

hon mentions to Galliers (who went on to have a shopping centre in town named after him) along with Ferguson,Dean   Horrix (RIP)  and a certain Nicky Morgan. Legends one and all. 

21 hours ago, M_Porter said:

Just a quick one for who ever is interested, Buster is doing good I've just had the pleasure of playing skittles against him ( it didn't end well for him).

Was he dressed like it's still the 1970s?? See Buster at the Gate all the time presumably paying his own money, rather than enjoying a complimentary, to watch the City these days. But his dress sense - flares, flyaway collars, brown suede jacket - does make you wince!  

PS. Nothing wrong with the 1970s, mind.

Archived