IGNORED

Francesco Totti

Welcome To The Jungle

9 hours ago, Loon plage said:

Sooner he's gone sooner Roma move on. Not that I give a shit about Italian football but he's years past his sell by date

8 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

40 in 2 weeks

Phenomenal scoring rate that. 

What a striker. A dead cert for the golden boot now.

9 hours ago, Loon plage said:

Sooner he's gone sooner Roma move on. Not that I give a shit about Italian football but he's years past his sell by date

You are joking yeah? He's used as a bit part player and if a player is still fit enough to play and still has the talent then why not? I'm sure if I were Roma manager I'd give my left bollock to have his experience and die hard loyalty in the dressing room!

40 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

You are joking yeah? He's used as a bit part player and if a player is still fit enough to play and still has the talent then why not? I'm sure if I were Roma manager I'd give my left bollock to have his experience and die hard loyalty in the dressing room!

Nailed it, may have lost his pace and may be unable to play 90mins a game but Totti still has that class on and of the pitch, he is a legend, and anyone who watches Serie a will know he is certainly no dead rubber, he Oozes class still.

2 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

Not joking at all.His presence on the bench creates pressure on the coach to bring him on. The fact he might do something once in a blue moon doesn't justify his selection. Serie A is rubbish compared to what it once was and if he was still good enough he would be used far more.

I have no idea whether he is a positive factor in the dressing room or not - he appears to be the biggest man in the club and that isn't healthy imo.

1 hour ago, Loon plage said:

Not joking at all.His presence on the bench creates pressure on the coach to bring him on. The fact he might do something once in a blue moon doesn't justify his selection. Serie A is rubbish compared to what it once was and if he was still good enough he would be used far more.

I have no idea whether he is a positive factor in the dressing room or not - he appears to be the biggest man in the club and that isn't healthy imo.

5 in 13 last season, so he wasn't constantly brought on, and when he was, he generally made an impact. :blink:

He's looked after himself and adapted his game accordingly to prolong his career. They do seem to that fairly regularly in Italy.

Not really a legend on the world stage but a club legend for Roma. Always nice to see one club players in this day and age.

Archived