IGNORED

Disgusting behaviour from Celtic supporters

Kodjias Wrist

Ive never known a group of people to show such ignorance to reality.

If they were starting the build it would have been all over the Evening post and we would be getting texts from our gashead supporting mates.

On an additional note at least our rivalry with the gas will not sink to these disgusting low levels...

IMG-20160911-WA0002.jpg

13 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

If they were starting the build it would have been all over the Evening post and we would be getting texts from our gashead supporting mates.

On an additional note at least our rivalry with the gas will not sink to these disgusting low levels...

IMG-20160911-WA0002.jpg

I've seen some pretty low level stuff from football "fans", but this is the lowest of the low 

22 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

IMG-20160911-WA0002.jpg

Good god. I dont think theres an adjective strong enough to describe those that did this.

2 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

IMG-20160911-WA0002.jpg

Shameful does not even begin to describe this behaviour. Co-incidentally, yesterday was World Suicide Prevention Day.

3 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

IMG-20160911-WA0002.jpg

Yet another shameful episode in Celtic's history where their 'fans' are concerned. They just can't help themselves, but the usual suspects will defend them once again...

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yet another shameful episode in Celtic's history where their 'fans' are concerned. They just can't help themselves, but the usual suspects will defend them once again...

I'd be pretty surprised (and disgusted) to see anyone defend this tbh, whatever you're bloodline or political views. 

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Wondered how long it would take you to pipe up, your unhealthy dislike for everything Celtic concerns me, just for the record I can't see any of your "usual suspects" ( which I guess you mean me) defending this, a truly dispicable and vile act, hopefully the perpetrators will be caught and banned for life

1 hour ago, harrys said:

Wondered how long it would take you to pipe up, your unhealthy dislike for everything Celtic concerns me, just for the record I can't see any of your "usual suspects" ( which I guess you mean me) defending this, a truly dispicable and vile act, hopefully the perpetrators will be caught and banned for life

Hi, sorry if I wasn't clear, when I said the 'usual suspects' I didn't mean on here....I've got lots of connections in Glasgow and was talking of other people and organisations up there.

Not sure why you are concerned about me, I've only expressed intense dislike for Celtic fans disrupting Remembrance Day commemorations, openly abusing British troops, being allowed to display banners condemning the wearing of poppies etc etc, openly supporting terrorism, and on and on.

And how many times has their club been fined for their behaviour in Europe recently? Nine is it?

Why is that an 'unhealthy dislike'????  They sing songs supporting the IRA, an organisation which bombed Bristol in 1974, an atrocity which very nearly impacted my family.

6 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

IMG-20160911-WA0002.jpg

NEVER let them in to our league. I cannot comprehend why anyone would ever wish for them to join the EFL or wish them any well. 

What time were the dolls ripped down? Was it within minutes of going up? It would be easy enough to find out who put them there with the amount of cameras, should be named and shamed. Vile club imo.

It seems Celtic have more than a minority of m.ong supporters.

Look at all the thousands of faces watching on, some pointing and laughing, others seemingly not giving a damn about what's happening. They are all complicit too - and so is the club's hierarchy it seems. Just one of those clubs that seem to get a kick out of offending everyone.

F'ck 'em.

21 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

IMG-20160911-WA0002.jpg

WTF?!  

2 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

Horrible thing to by Celtic fans. 

This also happened, for balance sake http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/toilets-destroyed-celtic-park-police-8807634

Glasgow Police praised both sets of fans fr their behavior. :blink:

If that disgraceful hanging dummy thing had been directed at one of ours at a big match I'm not sure a few smashed bogs would be the limit. Remarkable restraint I would say. The fact Celtic are not taking action says to me they don't want to bring any attention to the most vile thing I have ever seen at a football match...

They should be forced to play behind closed doors for half a season for that but The SFA have not got the balls! 

2 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

Horrible thing to by Celtic fans. 

This also happened, for balance sake http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/toilets-destroyed-celtic-park-police-8807634

Smashing up toilets is a minor thing compared to what the Celtic fans did, they are both as bad as each other though, the recent sectarian graffiti sprayed on Catholic primary schools didn't go down well up there, I'm afraid the animosity and hatred in Glasgow goes far and beyond anything we have in England

Compare what we've seen here to what happens when there is a tragedy within the City or Rovers fanbase. Both clubs come together and support each other (for example with the gentleman wounded in Afghanistan). Thats because we realise that humanity is more important than football. These scum dont realise that, their hatred is tribal, animalistic and primitive. Celtic and Rangers both belong in the history books imho.

Archived