IGNORED

Darby player ratings

Charlie BCFC

Fielding 8.5/10- MOTM great performance and kept us in the game with some terrific saves.

Little 6.5/10- wasn't bad made some good tackles and IMO this rating is right for him.

Flint 6.5/10- other than their goal thought he had a decent game.

Mags 8/10- brilliant today as always if it wasn't for him and FF we would have lost the game.

Ekstrand 6/10- good on the ball however you could tell he wasn't fast enough or fit enough.

Bryan 6/10-it's unfortunate he got injured because he was looking good.

Reid 6.5/10-not bad there was a few times he lost the ball by bad passesbut overall he was alright

Pack 7/10-thought he was good today his tackle in the first half was the hardest tackle I've ever heard!

Tomlin 6.5/10-again looked good at times but couldn't get in the game a lot.

Abraham 6.5/10-won a lot of headers was in the right places all he needed was a goal and he would be atleast 7.5.

Paterson 8.5/10- our best player going forward fantastic home debut from Jamie.

Subs

Freeman 7/10-better performance from Luke today crossed the ball in more and went close to scoring the equaliser.

Golbourne 6.5/10-did his job well and made no mistakes in the match.

Wilbraham 7.5/10-the man who scored our equaliser! Completely changed the game with his hold up play and goal. Good on you Wilbs!

These my ratings, what do you think?

6 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Fielding 8.5/10- MOTM great performance and kept us in the game with some terrific saves.

Little 6.5/10- wasn't bad made some good tackles and IMO this rating is right for him.

Mags 8/10- brilliant today as always if it wasn't for him and FF we would have lost the game.

Ekstrand 6/10- good on the ball however you could tell he wasn't fast enough or fit enough.

Reid 6.5/10-not bad there was a few times he lost the ball by bad passesbut overall he was alright

Pack 7/10-thought he was good today his tackle in the first half was the hardest tackle I've ever heard!

Abraham 6.5/10-won a lot of headers was in the right places all he needed was a goal and he would be atleast 7.5.

Subs

Freeman 7/10-better performance from Luke today crossed the ball in more and went close to scoring the equaliser.

Wilbraham 7.5/10-the man who scored our equaliser! Completely changed the game with his hold up play and goal. Good on you Wilbs!

My impression of Abraham is that he tries avoiding heading balls played up to him and in true premiership ( small p intentionally ) style prefers to bring the ball under control with his chest, except when in front of goal of course.

I think you're underestimating the work Tammy Abraham does on his own. Think I'd give him in the 7.5-8 range myself. He's chested the ball down on the edge of the area to help set up the goal and the constant harassing of defenders and tireless work and the clever touches and hold up play. He's playing a level below his talent already. He didn't score or assist but was a constant threat. He beats out Paterson for sure today. Paterson was good but didn't impact the game as much as Tammy. 

Think Little deserves a 7 as well. Flint had an outstanding game minus the one obvious mistake but that's all it takes so agree with that. Fielding was outstanding. Tomlin I'm with you. Had some clever touches but we are still yet to see the Tomlin from last season. Closer to it today though. Pack I think you've scored to high. Tackle aside he gave the ball away 4-5 times with short passes and made a few silly fouls. Unlike Marlon today and I'm a huge Marlon supporter. 6/10 for me. Magnusson is probably my favourite player at the moment. So calm and assured. Gets hassled by defenders but so calm. A few good tackles and rarely needs to dive in because he's always a step ahead and snuffs out danger quickly. Class act that boy. Golbourne, Bryan and Ekstrand didn't do much in their spells. Golbourne had a good shift though. Thought Aaron was poor but he done his job well. He's not a gifted footballer compared to the players we have now but worked hard and got to where he needed to be to tap in. Freeman was bright for 10 min or so then went back to average though I can't recall him over dribbling or holding on to the ball as long as he usually does. Still a player in there and hope the haircut is the start of a new freeman. You can be positive about how he played.

13 hours ago, Flint says No said:

Subs

Yeah think you seen same match as me with the same thoughts

Wouldn't have Magnusson that high, he was good positionally, but was giving the ball away non stop. Probably a 7.

Little deserved a 7 as well, a solid performance.

Bryan also a 7. You can't penalise a player for getting injured.

Reid was poor first half, but very good second half, shooting needs work. 7.

Abraham caused issues despite having 2 good CBs yanking him back at every opportunity, faded away after he was taken out in the box, 6.5 seems harsh.

Paterson was good when he had the ball, but went missing for long spells. 7.5.

14 hours ago, Flint says No said:

Subs

That's the city player ratings not Derby! :whistle:

Archived