IGNORED

Packs Tackle !!

SCANTS-CTID

2 minutes ago, Slacker said:

You are spot on Formerly.Thanks a lot,you have saved me a sleepless night!Jody Morris never gave much to the club,but we will always have that tackle.Thanks again.

To be fair I think most people will be forgiven for not remembering Jody Morris.

I couldn't actually make that game but remember the conversations about that tackle afterwards.

4 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

ER... Bobby Kellard was playing FOR LC that night!. No deffo Spiring, may have been Nish, but I thought it was "Ginger" Whitworth .

ER... Bobby Kellard was playing FOR LC that night!. No deffo Spiring, may have been Nish, but I thought it was "Ginger" Whitworth .

I bow to your superior knowledge Mr Slarti!  B K was playing for LC that night...memory going down the pan with old age! Still think it was David Nish though. Wasn't it the season we got through to the semi-final against Spurs?

10 hours ago, onehowie said:

I bow to your superior knowledge Mr Slarti!  B K was playing for LC that night...memory going down the pan with old age! Still think it was David Nish though. Wasn't it the season we got through to the semi-final against Spurs?

Quite possibly, but it was the night LC beat us 1-0 and so clinched promotion .

Archived