IGNORED

Fulham Away / Pubs etc (Merged)

Coppello

3 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

That's not too bad then!

I hope my memory is right! Anyway it's a massive end so plenty of room. The flooring is like standing on table tennis tables if you know what I mean, and it certainly bounced when Tomlin's free kick went in, I thought we were going to fall through.

great place, great ground, lovely sensible welcoming stewards. Have a great time, I can't wait!

1 minute ago, RedM said:

I hope my memory is right! Anyway it's a massive end so plenty of room. The flooring is like standing on table tennis tables if you know what I mean, and it certainly bounced when Tomlin's free kick went in, I thought we were going to fall through.

great place, great ground, lovely sensible welcoming stewards. Have a great time, I can't wait!

I'm really looking forward to it, missed the game last season for an engagement party. I like the older grounds, so much character.

8 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Anyone know how many we have sold for the league game? I'm heading to both but that's only because I live locally.

Over 2300 it says on OS . Can't make my mind to go or not . Last seasons trip still fresh in the mind . It will have to take something special to beat that day out . 

24 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

I don't mind big boys but I don't want my kids in the facinaty of groups of drunker bell ends who don't give a monkey about anyone else

That's what I'm worried about… I'm going on my own and I don't want to be turfed out of my seat because they can't sit next to their chums

3 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

That's what I'm worried about… I'm going on my own and I don't want to be turfed out of my seat because they can't sit next to their chums

I'm sure there will be plenty of room, wasn't there 4000 of us there last time and I wasn't squashed! 

Archived