IGNORED

Fulham Away / Pubs etc (Merged)

Coppello

2 hours ago, Coppello said:

Thanks guys. Just phoned the club and they confirmed that they will go on the coach and will be delivered to the ticket office. 

I got an email from the club.

"You can collect tickets from Fulham. You can collect them from the ticket collection booths, located to the left of the ticket office on Stevenage Road."

1 hour ago, hertsexile said:

The five bells near Putney Bridge station was where a load of us went before last seasons fixture. Very away fan friendly about 10 minutes walk through park . Also means we arrive at the right end of ground 

There's 3 pubs all within a minute of eachother in that area, all of them were rammed with City; 8 bells, Kings Arms and Temperance. Not sure they'll all be quite as busy this time but there will certainly be a good amount of us again.

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

There's 3 pubs all within a minute of eachother in that area, all of them were rammed with City; 8 bells, Kings Arms and Temperance. Not sure they'll all be quite as busy this time but there will certainly be a good amount of us again.

Not tonight, but certainly will be on Saturday

35 minutes ago, ScottMurray'srightboot said:

Wasn't a fan of Eight Bells last year, was heaving and you couldnt move/get a pint.

Opposite today and very friendly. Agree last season England Rugby game did for getting in there.

On 9/20/2016 at 18:08, BigTone said:

Then go in the Fulham end and let us enjoy ourselves

What a pathetic statement you made there, personally I couldn't give a monkeys what people like you do in front of me as I've seen it all before over 30 yrs of watching the City. My concern like many others is the safety of my kids and last year that was put in doubt by idiots. But if that's the way you roll and prefer to treat people then that says all we need to know about you!

9 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

What a pathetic statement you made there, personally I couldn't give a monkeys what people like you do in front of me as I've seen it all before over 30 yrs of watching the City. My concern like many others is the safety of my kids and last year that was put in doubt by idiots. But if that's the way you roll and prefer to treat people then that says all we need to know about you!

It was a joke so apologies if it passed you by. As it happens I agree with everything you have said

Archived