IGNORED

Brad and Angelina

Esmond Million's Bung

4 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

What are we going to do? I tell you....we have a problem here and this is what we'll do.  We'll build a wall, a big wall separating good honest moral people from that harlot Jolie.  A big wall, and Jolies going to pay for it. 

Thanks Donald

17 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

What are we going to do? I tell you....we have a problem here and this is what we'll do.  We'll build a wall, a big wall separating good honest moral people from that harlot Jolie.  A big wall, and Jolies going to pay for it. 

He could deport her to France then build a big wall there and stop her getting out. He has the money after all.

5 minutes ago, TRL said:

He could deport her to France then build a big wall there and stop her getting out. He has the money after all.

I already have a big wall around my house in France so he only needs to change the locks and I'll stay inside with her

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Point being I have zero interest in celebrity of any kind........:sleeping:

There are some actors that I like to watch - DiCaprio and Samual L Jackson but don't give a shite about their private lives.

And yet you have posted twice on a thread you claim to have zero interest in?, have you ever thought of therapy?.

Their relationship has never been the same since I met Angelina , or ' Doris ' as her close friends call her, on the beach at St Trop .

Our eyes met , eventually after she stopped staring at my swimming trunks , she must have liked the colour, and well there was something magic which passed between us.

We did n't speak but we both knew that from that day on our lives would never be the same.

Doris , if you can get past Mrs Isewater, I'm yours.

( Get a nanny for the brats though) 

10 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

"In news tonight; a convoy carrying aid to Syrian Civilians is attacked and destroyed killing many and will lead to the deaths of thousands who will die without the aid; But first Angelina and Brad are getting a divorce."

I died inside

My point exactly the DM today is running 16 separate stories about these vacuous individuals.

9 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

"In news tonight; a convoy carrying aid to Syrian Civilians is attacked and destroyed killing many and will lead to the deaths of thousands who will die without the aid; But first Angelina and Brad are getting a divorce."

I died inside

Not forgetting GBBO moving channels

Archived