IGNORED

Hull City pricing (Merged)

Between heaven and hell

Mods, just seen this thread so remove mine if you wish.

Totally agree with this and the fact that it is half term makes it even more important we get kids in!

If Bristol Sport have the resources they should go to as many local schools as possible and give them free tickets if their dad goes with them or something.

A big opportunity to go far in a cup competition, please don't balls it up by charging £38...

Any 'vibes' from the clubs  ITK fraternity regarding pricing policy for this fixture ?

Come on City.. sort us out with say twelve and a half quid tickets ....  put me down for a couple I've got £25 in cold hard cash just waiting for you to snatch my arm off for it....

Lovely Jubbly you know it makes sense .. PS wouldn't mind a view from the upper Lansdown if it aint too much trouble .. ta :) 

5 hours ago, DavidNoble said:

Mods, just seen this thread so remove mine if you wish.

Totally agree with this and the fact that it is half term makes it even more important we get kids in!

If Bristol Sport have the resources they should go to as many local schools as possible and give them free tickets if their dad goes with them or something.

A big opportunity to go far in a cup competition, please don't balls it up by charging £38...

The rules don't allow that. Not without significant financial impact anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Lita For Congo said:

Chatting with someone who works for the club at Fulham, said the club are in favour of pricing it £10-£15 and that they just need the okay from Hull. Hopefully this is the case, they'd have no reason to lie about this. 

What do they do at the club?

Ticket prices have been confirmed for City’s EFL Cup fourth round tie with Hull City at Ashton Gate on Tuesday, October 25th (7.45pm).

Prices start from just £13 for adults, with season card holders and members able to save a further £1 by loading the game to their smart cards (excludes Under-12s, which is already fee free).

It is the first time City will appear at this stage of the competition since 1979 – when they reached the semi-finals.

In a bid to pack the Gate, prices have been kept low, including a quid-a-kid offer during the half-term week.

Tickets will go on sale to season card holders and members from 10am on Monday (October 3rd). Season card holder seats are reserved until 5pm on Friday, October 7th.

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/pack-the-gate-for-cup-tie-3338775.aspx#QeTEgD5fkPAohI58.99

2 minutes ago, Big C said:
Ticket prices have been confirmed for City’s EFL Cup fourth round tie with Hull City at Ashton Gate on Tuesday, October 25th (7.45pm).

Prices start from just £13 for adults, with season card holders and members able to save a further £1 by loading the game to their smart cards (excludes Under-12s, which is already fee free).

It is the first time City will appear at this stage of the competition since 1979 – when they reached the semi-finals.

In a bid to pack the Gate, prices have been kept low, including a quid-a-kid offer during the half-term week.

Tickets will go on sale to season card holders and members from 10am on Monday (October 3rd). Season card holder seats are reserved until 5pm on Friday, October 7th.

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/pack-the-gate-for-cup-tie-3338775.aspx#QeTEgD5fkPAohI58.99

Since 1979...?

obviously a typo but it's in there twice..!

14 minutes ago, harrys said:

I'll be surprised if more that 15000

It looks like our core support base is currently up to about 15k. 

I would hope that the majority would see this as a big game at this stage of the competition (playing for a place in the quarter finals) plus bring along others at the prices being charged and with £1 a kid. Half term meaning a late night isn't an issue. 

The club have done their bit with the pricing, so I'd hope that 18k minimum will turn out for this. 

17 minutes ago, harrys said:

I'll be surprised if more that 15000

14 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Really, I'd be suprised with over 22, expect (hope) 18 minimum.

West Brom last season is a good barometer here, also cheap tickets and sold out at 15k. As this is a more advanced stage of the competition (albeit league cup), plus the new stadium bounce we are seeing this season, I'd expect something closer to 20k.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

West Brom last season is a good barometer here, also cheap tickets and sold out at 15k. As this is a more advanced stage of the competition (albeit league cup), plus the new stadium bounce we are seeing this season, I'd expect something closer to 20k.

That was a good effort on a seriously cold night!!

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Only thing to temper that would be West Brom probably brought a good 1,000 more than Hull are likely to bring. 

Otherwise, I agree with you. 

2 minutes ago, Super said:

But will be lots of people away that week.

I think there will always be people away. I'm not sure October half term is peak holiday season. 

There is also no park football being played and being half term will make it more possible for families than usual for night games. 

I think that more than makes up for numbers that might be away. 

Archived