IGNORED

... didnt expect a record this year from Tammy

willy bedlock

16 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

But TAMMY WIN-IT looks on course for a new (west)-COUNTRY RECORD.this year.

The popular late star Tammy Win-it (often scoring late winners in stoppage time) is on song for the Robins this season, scoring for fun, and has already got a great looking track record.

Tammy Win-it .... music to our ears. :) 

Country matters......

22 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

The bloke, quite simply, is a natural goalmouth predator and we are lucky to witness him in a City shirt, before his career rockets.

.....when the inevitable sad day dawns when Tammy has to return to Chelsea, I know we will all Stand By Our Man wish each other well and we Parton the very best of terms, we will often look back on YouTube and relive his Greatest Hits.

7 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

The bloke, quite simply, is a natural goalmouth predator and we are lucky to witness him in a City shirt, before his career rockets.

Amongst everything else, he's got the fastest reactions I've ever seen from a footballer in a Bristol City shirt. It's the sort of stuff you normally see in a stage managed Nike advert where they have to slow it down Matrix style to show you how clever Ronaldo has been to beat his man twice and pout at the camera. 

Literally Tammy's first touch after coming on, he let a pass roll across his body as if he is going to follow its' path past his marker, then in a split second turns it 90 degrees the other side of his marker and makes room to shoot. And his goal - he's celebrating before it was clear it's going in, his instincts are inhuman.

Oh - and Tammy was on his knees thumping the grass in anguish... after Luke Freeman's one-on-one was saved. 

Let that sink in for a minute: an 18 year old in his first season and with a Premiership career ahead of him, only on loan to us, is such a winner he lives and breathes the success of all his teammates and desperately wants them all to do well. He is also on about Lucic in his interview.

Compare that to many year-in year-out more-money-than-success Premiership footballers, and in particular some of the much older loan players we've had "passing through" who all have a mercenary nonchalance. This guy is going to be very special. Not just a superstar but a leader too.

So .... how does this work then?

Last night I decide to start and post this thread with Tammy Win-it  puns ... and today it and the title I created is attributed to a  newbie with the distasteful username of *Tammy jam rag* .... who is this thread stealing parasite? :)  How did the timestamp 'jump' out of sequence?

(don't suppose I have been 'hacked' have I ?)

• Admin
20 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

So .... how does this work then?

Last night I decide to start and post this thread with Tammy Win-it  puns ... and today it and the title I created is attributed to a  newbie with the distasteful username of *Tammy jam rag* .... who is this thread stealing parasite? :)  How did the timestamp 'jump' out of sequence?

(don't suppose I have been 'hacked' have I ?)

Merging of two threads discussing the same topic @WhistleHappy

Archived