IGNORED

03/11/1979 - The last time we beat Leeds in the League

Curr Avon

1 hour ago, 22A said:

I don't go in for this "it's so long since we beat" topics unless we play the others every year.

A bit like complaining "it's four years since he last won an Olympic medal"

Fair point. But on the other hand it's a great way for a number of posters to treasure musical memories from their formative years, or halcyon days.

• Admin
On 9/24/2016 at 18:45, Nomad said:

Whereas the last time we played Leeds at AG a certain Bobby Reid came off the bench, played magnificently and we came back from 2-0 down to draw. Was the making of BR.

and I had to leave 5 minutes early to catch a train - NOT TONIGHT !!

14 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Anyone at AG when the fog rolled in about 10 minutes into the game? They swapped the ball for an orange but it didn't help...

Yep, Joe Jordan had apparently hit the post for Leeds before the abandonment but the majority of the crowd had no idea.

55 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Remember watching the FA cup replay at Elland Road in 1974, I was a teenager, when we scored I went totally berserk and nobody - within 20 yards of me - even moved!

Went up to that game as a 15 year old and ended up in a side enclosure with my slightly older brother. 

Roughest looking crowd I've ever been in, neither of us celebrated the goal, or even spoke to each other afterwards until we were well away from the ground.

On 9/24/2016 at 18:09, Fiale said:

Some cracking songs on that chart list - what a great weak in the charts !

I was going to correct your spelling, then I read the chart and decided you were right. There a couple of reasonable songs in there but not a great top 20 in my opinion.

Archived