IGNORED

LJ guest on Channel 5 Football show (Merged)

Charliesboots

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Have we been on already?? Quicker than usual in the running order!

We don't get sufficent media attention tbh. Each week Monday Times, the Game and each week we are never one of the Championship featured match reports. Even our games v Villa and Newcastle did not.

No yet but they do seem to be rattling through it tonight. Perhaps we`ll have 20 minutes of highlights at the end!

12 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Lee and Curbs have been selected to be pundits at the same time as Channel 5 are considering a new property show.

With LJ having experience of developing property and Curbs the owner of every available property in the South West they reckon they are on to something.

Of course, I've overlooked the agent issue.

Do they use a football agent or an estate agent to handle their negotiations.

14 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Lee and Curbs have been selected to be pundits at the same time as Channel 5 are considering a new property show.

With LJ having experience of developing property and Curbs the owner of every available property in the South West they reckon they are on to something.

It's a shame the name 'changing rooms' was nabbed by the BBC years ago.

It would have been perfect.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

Which doesn`t matter if they`re saving it for extended coverage at the end - it is the `featured match` I think.

I thought that was Forest vs Wednesday. Had most highlights of any and even had some graphics.

on a separate note, Trollop given a vote of confidence, so expect his sacking in the next 6 weeks if he doesn't have a winning run.

Archived