IGNORED

LJ guest on Channel 5 Football show (Merged)

Charliesboots

6 minutes ago, Renaissance Dolman said:

Oh, I see. Thanks. I thought it was but just wanted to check.

Bottom line RD is that LJ is a far more cultured, articulate and professional than his ol man was.

He sees the game differently, doesnt come out with tired cliches or laugh at his own jokes and, most importantly he talks to  us fans through his interviews with honestly and admits when he gets it wrong. He's a breath of fresh air in managerial terms.

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Bottom line RD is that LJ is a far more cultured, articulate and professional than his ol man was.

He sees the game differently, doesnt come out with tired cliches or laugh at his own jokes and, most importantly he talks to  us fans through his interviews with honestly and admits when he gets it wrong. He's a breath of fresh air in managerial terms.

Zzzz change the record mate.

16 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

If you didn't take any opportunity to knock GJ I'd probably agree with you. 

Just comparing LJ with his dad - just as virtually everybody else will do/are doing both the media and the fans and you see that me knocking his dad........:facepalm:

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Couldn't agree more - his dad is a dinosaur and I have the greatest regard for LJ, his approach and his whole new way of thinking about the game and the type of players we want at the Gate.

That's why I said "Is that possible" ironically yesterday.

Anyway, despite appearances we do seem in accord on this one. Probably exhausted the discussion! Sweet dreams.....

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

Just comparing LJ with his dad - just as virtually everybody else will do/are doing both the media and the fans and you see that me knocking his dad........:facepalm:

You're the first person to do so on this thread. And pretty much any thread you can bash GJ on.

You really do put the bore into Robbored....

On 24/09/2016 at 22:09, CrazyInWeston said:

:laugh: the "live" subtitles said kodjia was 40 million haha, dont we all wish?

We were 2nd last highlights and nothing particular special at that, however, they did mention of how in previous shows when lee came on, his teams won by last minute goals, and that it wasnt needed tonight and was biggest away win in the league since 2011 - how accurate this is I dont know, i rely on the subs which when live can be 3000% wrong :laugh:.

Bradford 0 - 6 Bristol City

Never mind. I see someone mentioned that it was the biggest away win in the championship since 2011*

Archived