IGNORED

Crowd for Leeds game

Loosey Boy

13 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Just seen on FB someone asking for tickets for the Leeds game, when it was pointed out that we've only sold about 17k , he said he still couldn't get 2 together. Something not quite right with the ticketing still. And for those that saw my post about them selling my mates ST seat again, no response from the club via Twitter or email, will try again this week.

I wonder how long until they can sell all tickets without H&S people being to blame - then we can get a real sense of what our ticketing policy is like because atm it is a bit of a shambles

10 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

If billboards didn't work, advertising agencies wouldn't spend 1000s of pounds on them. I think they are a great idea! 

Unfortunately Max the issue is its always easier to spend other people's money...and Marketing departments and Advertising Agencies love doing nothing better..

10 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

All of which costs money. You have to be convinced that such advertising is going to pay back. Realistically how many people will go and watch a game of football because they saw it advertised on a billboard? In the Internet age, I'm dubious.

With you on this..

5 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

You'd be surprised how many people don't know when we're Home, I work with various Arsenal,WHU,Man U fans, even the 'City' supporters have asked me before if we're home or away. It never hurts to remind people that things are taking place, and if they continue with PotD then it allows people to make a late decision when at a loose end, even better with the kids discounts etc. 

Embarrassingly I forgot we're home on Saturday :facepalm: 

21 hours ago, Spoonbed said:

And this is where I feel the club could improve. Billboards, radio campaign, advertising the up coming fixtures( and in the case  of Leeds, Notts Forest etc, even "bigging up" the opposition)

It's Nottingham Forest, never Notts Forest - that drives Notts County fans mad, and rightly so. 

Having said that, I agree with you totally. I'd even go further and have TV ads on local channels at key times...show the inside of the stadium and its facilities, ram home the fact we are the west country's biggest club with the best stadium playing the best opposition clubs, and repeat the ads lots and lots of times. It works....

32 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It's Nottingham Forest, never Notts Forest - that drives Notts County fans mad, and rightly so. 

Having said that, I agree with you totally. I'd even go further and have TV ads on local channels at key times...show the inside of the stadium and its facilities, ram home the fact we are the west country's biggest club with the best stadium playing the best opposition clubs, and repeat the ads lots and lots of times. It works....

You're right; it does drive Notts' fans mad....and does more than a few Forest fans heads in as well,

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You're right , of course. But really who really cares what they think, and it has to be a bonus if you do something that annoys any 'other' fans  ;):whistle2:

Archived