IGNORED

20:33 Paddington

bs3

Yup two seperate groups.

I know one group got off because there were concerns for one of the guys health.

The other lads are mates of mine who had too much to drink and arguing with the train manager about something. Out of order really when you consider that there are families on there and people were obviously intimidated by them.

11 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yup two seperate groups.

I know one group got off because there were concerns for one of the guys health.

The other lads are mates of mine who had too much to drink and arguing with the train manager about something. Out of order really when you consider that there are families on there and people were obviously intimidated by them.

All part of a "good day out" for some people, unfortunately. 

No wonder we have to put up with condiscending attitudes from rugby fans when people can't just enjoy an exceptional away without ruining other people's trip. 

24 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

All part of a "good day out" for some people, unfortunately. 

No wonder we have to put up with condiscending attitudes from rugby fans when people can't just enjoy an exceptional away without ruining other people's trip. 

There was a proper punch up on Friday night against Exeter, in the South Stand. Involved so told about 30-40.

Went on for quite a while with few stewards and police to sort it out.

More entertaining than the game apparently.

2 minutes ago, NickJ said:

There was a proper punch up on Friday night against Exeter, in the South Stand. Involved so told about 30-40.

Really? 30-40 people? Are you sure about that..?

4 minutes ago, NickJ said:

And on their forum it was a whole 5 seconds before they blamed football fans!

7 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Can't believe that for a second. It's only football fans that do such things........  

18 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Can't believe that for a second. It's only football fans that do such things........  

You're being flippant but it is only football fans.  Rugby fans don't (if this story is true then it's an extremely rare occurance).  Unfortunately football seems to attract thugs with low self esteem who need to prove something to themselves and their thuggish mates.

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

You're being flippant but it is only football fans.  Rugby fans don't (if this story is true then it's an extremely rare occurance).  Unfortunately football seems to attract thugs with low self esteem who need to prove something to themselves and their thuggish mates.

And they'd be the first to have a pop at people behaving in such a way and intimidating their wife & kids if they were out on a day trip somewhere. 

7 minutes ago, RedDave said:

'You're being flippant'

Well spotted there.....

• Admin
46 minutes ago, RedDave said:

What an absolute load of nonsense

55 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Same thing happened after the Rovers v Chelsea match. I had the misfortune to be amongst the hoards on the last train back (I work in London) from Paddington and many were kicked off at Swindon. It was the last train so they had to say overnight apparently

Shame.

There was a little scuffle at the rugby on Friday. By all accounts it was caused by a few ex marines from Exeter who had a skin full. Makes it even worse that it was alleged ex servicemen to be honest as you'd expect them to have more self control. The post that said 30-40 people was way off the mark. Any fighting at any sporting event is uncalled for, but the rugby lot do seem to be a little high and mighty when it comes to this. As someone pointed out before, rugby PLAYERS are extremely difficult to deal with compared to footballers when out on the piss and I have experience of dealing with both sorts (professional) in my previous job. In fact rugby boys when pissed are actually f***ing nauses....and I was a player when younger!

Archived