IGNORED

Team for Tuesday

Healeyred96

I'd probably bring in Golbourne for Freeman and push Bryan up. Golbourne had a cracking game last Wednesday night. I'd also probably bring in O'Neil for Pack, just for that experience on our first home night game of the season. This is the kind of game things could kick off in, however by having a solid back four I'd still keep Bobby for his attacking prowess.

I wonder if we might see Wilbs start and butter up their defence for a bit before bringing on Tammy. Tammy has played Wednesday as a sub and Saturday most of the game. We know he will get probably get subbed tonight to rest him a little, so why not bring him on towards the end instead of starting him - coming on against a against a tired, bashed, bruised Wilbs battered defence ?

37 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I wonder if we might see Wilbs start and butter up their defence for a bit before bringing on Tammy. Tammy has played Wednesday as a sub and Saturday most of the game. We know he will get probably get subbed tonight to rest him a little, so why not bring him on towards the end instead of starting him - coming on against a against a tired, bashed, bruised Wilbs battered defence ?

I can see what you're thinking, but for me, you simply cannot leave your star man, in the form his is in, on the bench.

Wilbs is doing a good squad job, but we should have been home and dry much earlier against Fulham mid-week with the chances he had, and then Tammy wouldn't have needed to come on. 

If Tammy and GON are fit they have to start. Too much of a gamble to leave Tammy out.

57 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I agree, drop Tammy, he's an absolute donkey, with zero technique.

More seriously, I'm torn over GON. He's been our best player this season, yet Saturday's effort was outstanding. I think he's in, if fit, with Reid dropping to the bench, with a view to replacing GON on the hour. O'Dowda also worth a place. Tough decisions for LJ, but great to be in this position.

Archived