IGNORED

Tammy is fit and able to play - not so sure.

Ashtonwurzel

5 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Or is it a double bluff ?

So he is unfit but City  announce that he is fit but Leeds smell a rat and thinks he is unfit but than Leeds thinks it might be a double bluff and thinks he is fit but in actual fact he is in unfit.

1 minute ago, MichaelRobartes said:

I don't see any value in pretending that he'll be fit. Plenty of Premier League managers claim that their star players are out only for them to appear on the team sheet an hour before kick off.

If he is declared fit then Leeds will plan accordingly. They will select and detail jobs to certain players depending on their best estimate of what our team is going to be. That could well be different if Tammy isn't playing. man to man marker for example.

Leeds are bound to be preparing for the game believing he is fit and playing, why wouldn't they. We can say what we want but that's what they will be doing so it makes no difference if they find out he is playing now or an hour before. He is their main worry.

I personally think he is fit and will be playing, there Leeds think about that, you'll need to!

4 minutes ago, bs3 said:

So he is unfit but City  announce that he is fit but Leeds smell a rat and thinks he is unfit but than Leeds thinks it might be a double bluff and thinks he is fit but in actual fact he is in unfit.

This would fit if he is fit or unfit.

34 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

It is normally conventional to answer a question when asked it in a press conference (unless you're Fergie and storm out)

Unless it's a stupid one, of course!

Leeds will be planning for either Tammy or Wilbs, which from a general approach is the same in terms of it being a big target man, so I don't think LJ confirming Tammy is fit really gives Leeds any advantage.

If anything his comments after Saturday's game (not sure how he is, it was a nasty knock) may have built up their hopes that he would be out, today's comments then bring them back down a bit.

Psychological advantage LJ? :fear:

43 minutes ago, RedM said:

Leeds are bound to be preparing for the game believing he is fit and playing, why wouldn't they. We can say what we want but that's what they will be doing so it makes no difference if they find out he is playing now or an hour before. He is their main worry.

I personally think he is fit and will be playing, there Leeds think about that, you'll need to!

Double bluff .

Anyhow we are dangerous all over the pitch , How they going to deal with that ?

Hello again!!!! I will be sitting amongst you in the South Stand as usual, the comment about Tammy won't matter. We'll prepare to face the deadliest striker in the Championship at the moment, if he doesn't step onto the pitch then it's a bonus. Watch out for our "uncompromising" Centre Back partnership. I'm very interested to see how they fair against a decent attacking side. 

Archived