IGNORED

Tammy is fit and able to play - not so sure.

Ashtonwurzel

1 hour ago, aza said:

Hello again!!!! I will be sitting amongst you in the South Stand as usual, the comment about Tammy won't matter. We'll prepare to face the deadliest striker in the Championship at the moment, if he doesn't step onto the pitch then it's a bonus. Watch out for our "uncompromising" Centre Back partnership. I'm very interested to see how they fair against a decent attacking side. 

Should you be siting in the away end 

18 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

But they might think that Luke A has a soft spot for his old club and may be bluffing ...

Maybe this was all part of the plan....

Sell LA to Leeds, then declare Tammy was fit when he wasn't, get LA to speak with Freeman who bluffs that he isn't actually fit, but then know that LA would double bluff back to Leeds that he is fit, when all along he wasn't actually fit.

I reckon he will pass a late fitness test.

But the plan was to start with Wilbs all along anyway. 

1 hour ago, aza said:

Hello again!!!! I will be sitting amongst you in the South Stand as usual, the comment about Tammy won't matter. We'll prepare to face the deadliest striker in the Championship at the moment, if he doesn't step onto the pitch then it's a bonus. Watch out for our "uncompromising" Centre Back partnership. I'm very interested to see how they fair against a decent attacking side. 

I've just Google translated that and it comes out as "Dirty, clogging Northern person". Tell Scotty to whip up to Nevil Road and borrow a pair of pads and a box to save Tammy from a forthcoming vicious attack! :P

1 hour ago, aza said:

If most referees in this division are anything to go by then they won't be penalised once.

1 hour ago, aza said:

It was actually a tongue in cheek reply to someone doing a "dodgy" northern translation.

1) Not bragging

2) Player not dirty

3) The brown kit would camouflage into the surrounding areas too badly when playing at home.

In fairness its not actually a bad tackle, hard and fair, was more on about some of the comments on twitter celebrating the injury from the tackle.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

In fairness its not actually a bad tackle, hard and fair, was more on about some of the comments on twitter celebrating the injury from the tackle.

Well unfortunately we have our fair share of numptees and you a few also, lets hope they aren't stupid like they were a couple of seasons back.

2 hours ago, aza said:

https://twitter.com/WALMOT33/status/780009183584419840

Meet Pontus (this is him at the weekend, unfortunately Brett Pitman had to be taken off...)

Just goes to show how backward we are in this country.

Who's the commentator? 'Great challenge'...really?

Abroad, you'd be laughed at and felt pity for...  going to ground, giving away a throw in, and allowing them to organise again. Shows lack of skill and technical ability and brain dead.

Just shows how technically and tactically brainless it is.

Unless last ditch to save a goal...you don't slide in or go to ground. Kids stuff...Can see Wilbs coming on to protect anyone from that football akin to the 70's.

1 hour ago, aza said:

Well unfortunately we have our fair share of numptees and you a few also, lets hope they aren't stupid like they were a couple of seasons back.

They'll be fine as long as they aren't sat in the South Stand, or the Dolman, or the Lansdown... :cool:

4 hours ago, aza said:

Meet Pontus (this is him at the weekend, unfortunately Brett Pitman had to be taken off...)

Leeds fans on Waccoe think he'll school Tammy. I'm not so sure he'all handle the pace of him and Patterson myself. Then again on waccoe they also think he has a girls name, misses loads of sitters, half his goals are pens, that he'll never play for Chelsea (even though he already has) and will be sold to Stoke where he'll score five goals for them in the 19/20 season.  :facepalm:

On 26/09/2016 at 14:35, aza said:

And unfortunately in this game, Pontus had a nightmare and left himself. Good clearance out of the stadium for no reason though...

Archived