IGNORED

Interesting...

AshtonGreat

It's funny because I've heard people like Paul Scholes say that the Old Trafford crowd are connoisseurs of football. And yet... I went to see United three years ago and there were numerous people slagging off the then-manager Sir Alex Ferguson, despite the 20 years of unrivalled success he'd brought to the club.

I fail to see what part of that link is interesting..?

A bunch of plastic Mancs, so far removed from lower levels of the football world that one idiot doesn't even know where the top scorer in England is playing, despite all the recent PR coverage. And another who thought that Tammy was a woman! 

10 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

So funny, They all said he was amazing, then skip to page 3 of the first link and they're calling him crap just cos he failed to scored vs Norwich.. and suddendly they're all praising him by the next game he played for us.

Having said that, it all screams "you dont ask, you dont get" - Credit to Mark Aston for preservering here, or we wouldnt have Tammy in the first place.

I think you may have misinterpreted their intention there. They were being ironic, I feel

10 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

So funny, They all said he was amazing, then skip to page 3 of the first link and they're calling him crap just cos he failed to scored vs Norwich.. and suddendly they're all praising him by the next game he played for us.

Sounds like an average matchday thread on here..! 

Archived