IGNORED

And Now Eric Black Named

Port Said Red

7 hours ago, Robin 101 said:

Reportedly the names that will be released by the Telegraph in next few days. I personally doubt it's accurate but just sharing.

The Ashton Gate 8 to the Dodgy 8; the proverbial sublime to the ridiculous. 

Rather crude for any media outlet to jump the gun but frankly i have to blame the Telegraph; don't mention there is 8 or release immediately. Really very unprofessional.

7 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

ok, thanks…

It's going to take a bit longer to find the new England manager then…

Eddie Howe ? 

Interesting that Pardew had already ruled himself 'out'.

3 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

From watching the Eric Black video that the telegraph have released...

He's done nothing wrong there, there's no context to the conversation that the telegraph have released. They're talking about paying people to recommend players, can't see what the issue is.

Yep, isn't that what companies pay recruitment consultants for in the real world, recommending suitable potential employees?! 

The Telegraph need to careful with some of their 'accusations' - a top lawyer could get a lot of this thrown out 

It's the football agents system  that need sorting out. Human nature is to cut the best deal. As big Sam said" entrapment is the winner !"

Not sure where is investigation is going. As the list grows bigger it could be several years before the whole truth comes out and lots of inisent descent football people will be tarred with the same brush 

All boils down to greed and money talks 

How often have we heard as city fans that we do not like dealing with agents !!!!

22 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Although not illegal it's highly immoral, going behind your clubs back giving inside knowledge on your teams players.

Eric Black says that he knows people who, for the right money, will give information on players. At no point does he mention his own club, or that those people will be recommending players from their own clubs. 

2 hours ago, havanatopia said:

The Ashton Gate 8 to the Dodgy 8; the proverbial sublime to the ridiculous. 

Rather crude for any media outlet to jump the gun but frankly i have to blame the Telegraph; don't mention there is 8 or release immediately. Really very unprofessional.

Eddie Howe ? 

Interesting that Pardew had already ruled himself 'out'.

Possibly, but would he want it?

1 minute ago, Coxy27 said:

Eric Black says that he knows people who, for the right money, will give information on players. At no point does he mention his own club, or that those people will be recommending players from their own clubs. 

Pass on names of people that will* 

My bad, still a sly dog.

Archived