IGNORED

Forest Fans

Unan

I've just been on the Forest forum & I have to say I'm very suprised by their fans. Given their history etc & comparing them to Leeds (sorry Forest) I presumed they'd have the standard superiority complex and class us as little old Bristol City.

How wrong I was, down to earth, modest & very level headed. Gave us praise where it was due and a surprising amount of compliments considering the size of our two clubs in comparison.

They realise where they are now and are acting accordingly, unlike the Leeds scum! Hope they lose tomorrow but they're now one of the teams that I want to do well!

COYR though, going for 4-2 tomorrow, @havanatopia this isn't a match day thread so I'm expecting yours bright and early!

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/index.php

Let's hope they don't start any of this "famous club" bollox if they score then.

As individuals,  I know some very down-to-earth and reasonable Forest fans.

En masse,  at Ashton Gate in the past, they've been the epitome of "big club" Billy Big-Bollocks.

Maybe their more modest position in the footballing world nowadays has dawned on them after 30 years.

29 minutes ago, HanwellRed said:

Love this comment on their board - feels fantastic to have other fans write such positive things about our club....

"...Would kill to have some of the attacking talent that Bristol have in their team like Abraham, Tomlin and Patterson...."

Yeah, if only they could get their hands on players Paterson..! 

17 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

ah that would make more sense, it's always difficult to tell from the Atyeo because you can't see how far across they are spread. Still less than Leeds on a week night though? 

Yeah a poor following for then I thought 

4 minutes ago, shelts said:

I wish we'd won the European Cup:yes:

When they were singing "Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that" I was trying to get a rendition of "Champions Of Gloucester,You'll never sing that" going...

Didn't catch on for some reason..

1 minute ago, glynriley said:

When they were singing "Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that" I was trying to get a rendition of "Champions Of Gloucester,You'll never sing that" going...

Didn't catch on for some reason..

They will never win the Gloucester cup!!

Archived