IGNORED

Forest Fans

Unan

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

When they were singing "Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that" I was trying to get a rendition of "Champions Of Gloucester,You'll never sing that" going...

Didn't catch on for some reason..

Quite enjoyed, "Johnstone paint trophy, you'll win it next year" :clapping:

If I was a forest fan I would be a bit concerened. No threat going forward and they only scored because we gifted them a goal with terrible marking. Plu their chairman will sell anyone if the offer is god enough. One of the poorest teams I've seen down the gate this season.

6 minutes ago, Ray White said:

If I was a forest fan I would be a bit concerened. No threat going forward and they only scored because we gifted them a goal with terrible marking. Plu their chairman will sell anyone if the offer is god enough. One of the poorest teams I've seen down the gate this season.

I was surprised Bendtner was on the bench, but maybe he's only capable of bit part appearances. 

Whats happened to Assongalombu(so?) is he injured again? 

19 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I was surprised Bendtner was on the bench, but maybe he's only capable of bit part appearances. 

Whats happened to Assongalombu(so?) is he injured again? 

Injured since end of August and to be honest I would expect if he is fit again by January that he will also get sold.

23 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

That bald headed fat **** in the green tee shirt, what a wanchor !

"Green shirt, fat ****, green shirt fat ****"

As I am fat and sat here in a green shirt I should take offence to this, but I was laughing at him trying to pretend they were chanting about someone else yesterday, so I had another little giggle just now.

Archived