IGNORED

McCoulskey back with U23s and scoring goals

CiderJar

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So, is he on loan at WSM or not if he played for us tonight?!

I wondered the same because he played for Weston two weeks ago, but then for the U23s beaten at Exeter last week and then again tonight.

Looking into it the loans of him and Dowling to Weston were for just two months so they are both back now.... 

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/six-youngsters-head-out-on-loan-3225378.aspx

1 minute ago, CiderJar said:

I wondered the same because he played for Weston two weeks ago, but then for the U23s beaten at Exeter last week and then again tonight.

Looking into it the loans of him and Dowling to Weston were for just two months so they are both back now.... 

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/six-youngsters-head-out-on-loan-3225378.aspx

Thanks for clarifying, that confused me!

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Thanks for clarifying, that confused me!

There is also this bit though....

"It will give all six players the chance to play men’s football at non-league level, whilst also playing for the club’s Under-21s and training at Failand when necessary."

:)

Would love to see this guy do well. His family live near me - not sure where, but there can't be many City connections in Lewisham. Good people here, not your average Londoner, zero arrogance and very easy to get on with. Just like South Bristol.

22 minutes ago, phantom said:

BTW weston don't have a game this weekend 

Hope he will be back at the Woodspring again

When West won 2-1 at Bath and shawn got both goals the "seagull army" were singing Mcclouskys on fire your defence is terrified...

George dowling has played very well for Weston as well. M.o.m recently as he dominated the midfield for the entire game.

12 hours ago, Toffee dog said:

Seen him play a few times strong & can put the ball in net, impressed by him, but what do I know!

So you're a newbie as well. That's three in last 24hrs. Obviously the knowledge of the high standard of debate on otib has leaked out into the wider fan base.........:whistle:

I watched him at Maidenhead for WSM last Saturday. He started brightly, but was completely isolated on his own up front and looked worse and worse as the game went on before being taken off after about an hour.

I think Weston has now lost 9 in a row and sacked their manager two weeks ago. I'd keep our lads out of that mess at the moment.

Clayton Fortune and Ashley Kington also played. Fortune looked good until an injury just before half time, whilst Kington was WSMs best player for an hour before fading - he can hit a hard free kick.

Living in Maidenhead, I've seen them twice this season, winning 5-0 and 3-0, and have seen their striker Dave Tarpey score 6 goals!

11 hours ago, Robbored said:

So you're a newbie as well. That's three in last 24hrs. Obviously the knowledge of the high standard of debate on otib has leaked out into the wider fan base.........:whistle:

Not that new, been reading for a while but first post. Anyway well fought win today.

Archived