IGNORED

Spare ticket request....

Bristol Rob

One of the door lads in my local is a huge Legia Warsaw fan, and by proxy, would love to go to the game tomorrow - based purely on the chance to glimpse Jacki! (And who can blame him).

His funds are (probably) limited, but he isn't looking for a freebie. Face value would likely be fine, any part of the ground considered.

Given that he isn't registered, if anyone has a spare, then please PM me and I can PM you his mobile.

He isn't registered on here, but if anyone does have an option then let me know.

Just to be clear, I'm not the middle man in the transaction. I don't live in W-s-M  (where he is, bit he is working in Bristol this evening) and I have a pre match routine that doesn't need breaking! - but I will pass on his number! ☺

Like I say, massive Jacki fan and he wants to keep as much spare coin  in his pocket as his side have a big European game coming up!

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

One of the door lads in my local is a huge Legia Warsaw fan, and by proxy, would love to go to the game tomorrow - based purely on the chance to glimpse Jacki! (And who can blame him).

His funds are (probably) limited, but he isn't looking for a freebie. Face value would likely be fine, any part of the ground considered.

Given that he isn't registered, if anyone has a spare, then please PM me and I can PM you his mobile.

He isn't registered on here, but if anyone does have an option then let me know.

Just to be clear, I'm not the middle man in the transaction. I don't live in W-s-M  (where he is, bit he is working in Bristol this evening) and I have a pre match routine that doesn't need breaking! - but I will pass on his number! ☺

Like I say, massive Jacki fan and he wants to keep as much spare coin  in his pocket as his side have a big European game coming up!

Can't help Rob but will buy a telegraph in the morning :-)

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

So basically chase him up and go to lots of hassle on his behalf and sell him a cheap ticket too.

Tempting :blink:

In a nutshell. Yes!

I'm not putting myself out. He can pay on the day, if he gets a better value offer I'll pass it on.

I made no promises, and I'm not going out of my way to achieve anything.

But if someone with a spare wants to try and get their money back, I can put them in touch!

With pals as helpful as me, who needs enemy's?

Archived