IGNORED

One more point

Cov 77

24 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

Interesting stat that we need one more point to equal the amount Cotts City team got last season when he got sacked, 21 points from 26 games!

According to Cotterill himself he didn't have the players..........

He didn't have Tammy for sure but he did have C o d g e r though....

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

According to Cotterill himself he didn't have the players..........

He didn't have Tammy for sure but he did have C o d g e r though....

I noticed someone on the Villa forum spelling Kodjia in the way you think is funny. 

I wonder if he's as much of a Bellend?

7 hours ago, Cov 77 said:

Interesting stat that we need one more point to equal the amount Cotts City team got last season when he got sacked, 21 points from 26 games!

dont really care about promotion, just enjoying properly competing at this level. Cotterill looked to have turned it round during October, but then we had a complete meltdown in December. I went to 3 away matches, travelling a total of 900ish miles to watch 9 goals against 0 goals for. We looked like a conference team, 

Cotterill did great things for the club, hate seeing him bashed on here.

The fact his achievements are wiped away after a few months of poor form in a rock hard league i think is nothing short of disgraceful. 

We're all happy how thinhs are going right now and no doubt cotts probably wouldnt have been able to take us to where we wanna be, but stop with all the cheap shots. I ******* loved the double winning season and will remeber that for the rest of my life. 

Times change but lets not forget our brilliant achievements, it might not ever happen again.

8 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

The fact his achievements are wiped away after a few months of poor form in a rock hard league i think is nothing short of disgraceful. 

We're all happy how thinhs are going right now and no doubt cotts probably wouldnt have been able to take us to where we wanna be, but stop with all the cheap shots. I ******* loved the double winning season and will remeber that for the rest of my life. 

Times change but lets not forget our brilliant achievements, it might not ever happen again.

I don't think people are discrediting the double winning season. He's not immune from criticism for last season because of the double winning season though, the fact is we messed up the summer window (for whatever reason) and were very poor for his time here last season. I think that's the general consensus of most fans.

Things like refusing to change from 5-3-2 and not filling the bench on occasion when there were young players ready and willing are poor management and it's fine for people to debate it, regardless of who the manager was and what he achieved.

54 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

You only need to look at Cotterill's list of honours.

Lee Johnson has a lot of catching up to do.

Archived