IGNORED

Bored already

Robbored

21 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not exactly trolling but with no football to discuss for a while I thought I'd start a new thread on something different especially as I don't have any ideas on what song to chose to make up words to sing for a player at AG.......:facepalm:

Your other team are playing tomorrow night aren't they?

47 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not exactly trolling but with no football to discuss for a while I thought I'd start a new thread on something different especially as I don't have any ideas on what song to chose to make up words to sing for a player at AG.......:facepalm:

You could always get acquainted with everyone's 2nd favourite place Jackson Hole - lot's to do there to while away the hours / days / weeks even years.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Not exactly trolling but with no football to discuss for a while I thought I'd start a new thread on.......

'something ---------- different'

......especially as I don't have any ideas on what song to chose to make up words to sing for a player at AG.......:facepalm:

Reckon you 'completely' missed an opportunity to make this thread a little less boring by inserting a single word into the missing word space above... (can you guess what it is yet?) and we'd all have had a chance to have a little look at the brighter side of life.

Meanwhile I'm fending off boredom by continuing to practice my silly walk up and down the hallway... its such fun, try it.

Don't forget to have a go at creating a chant rhythm with gentle slaps on a packet of crisps too, what a great noise, can't believe it's not caught on yet ;) 

4 hours ago, Super said:

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold for the bowls match?

I played there this morning and temporary rows of seats were being erected. Difficult to guess but about 500/600 I reckon. 

Just a few tickets left on both days.

26 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I played there this morning and temporary rows of seats were being erected. Difficult to guess but about 500/600 I reckon. 

Just a few tickets left on both days.

Is this for the Mizzymead classic ?

34 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Is this for the Mizzymead classic ?

It's an international open Test match. England v Wales. 

Pairs and triples day one and singles on the second day.

Theres a lady from Clevedon  Laura Holden playing for England.

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It's an international open Test match. England v Wales. 

Pairs and triples day one and singles on the second day.

Theres a lady from Clevedon  Laura Holden playing for England.

Is David Bryant playing ?

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

No Tone. 

He's 84 and not in very good health.

By far the best bowler I've ever played against and seen for that matter.

I must own up I thought he was older.

Mind you in saying that my Mum is 87 and she still plays both indoor & outdoor every week.  However, she has given up being the team driver to away matches ................ thank god !

11 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Mind you in saying that my Mum is 87 and she still plays both indoor & outdoor every week.  However, she has given up being the team driver to away matches ................ thank god !

I think at aged 87, I would rather die peacefully in my sleep than crying and screaming like the passengers in my car as i drove off the cliff.  

30 minutes ago, BigTone said:

I think I just sent you three pm's.......:facepalm:

Only supposed to be the one..

Archived