IGNORED

How to load your card?

bristolborn_and_red

5 minutes ago, bristolborn_and_red said:

I have just being trying to book my Hull tickets and want to load my season card. Can anyone tell me how it's done as i bloody well cannot. Thanx for any info.

Online you have to get to the reservations tabs. It should be in there

Here’s a step-by-step guide for season card holders aiming to secure their seat for City’s EFL Cup fourth round match with Hull City at Ashton Gate.

Sales are online only until Wednesday, October 5th, after which point sales will continue online but will also be available by phone on 0117 963 0600, option 1.

Remember, prices have been reduced across the stadium, with adult rates set at £13, while quid-a-kid tickets are available for the half-term holiday period.

For fans wishing to use the online portal to book, here’s a simple guide to purchasing if you’re a season card holder.

1)    Head to the Bristol Sport ticketing website: http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/

2)    Sign in with your Supporter ID and password. (Your Supporter ID can be found on your season card or member card. By default, your password is set to your post code in lower case with no spaces, ie bs32ej)

3)    Once logged in, hover over the “Football” tab and select “Reserved Tickets”

4)    From here, check the box alongside each of the tickets/parking tickets you wish to pay for and then click proceed

5)    Click proceed to checkout and make sure all of your personal details are up to date, and check the box for terms and conditions before clicking next

6)    From the delivery details, you can select print at home, postage or load to card. In order to load to card, you will need to use the drop down next to each seat to assign the correct season card, then press next

7)    Hit submit to complete your order and confirm your payment details

For Forever Bristol members it’s just as easy. Simply sign in and then visit Bristol City home tickets, where the option to purchase for the Hull City game will be available.

Here’s a handy video guide to purchasing via the Bristol Sport ticketing site.

I found the step by step guide easy to follow down to point 6, assigned  the seats to be downloaded to card, tried to submit- nothing. In the end rang them up, "they" had no idea why either. Tried again later, same result so changed delivery method to "post", cost was the same and much surprise tickets arrived this morning.

Out of interest- are people using laptops or I-pads?

Only reason I ask is most booking things seem to fall over for me on laptop but fly through easily on I-pad.

Extra Blackburn tickets and Hull load to SC were both easy and almost seemed to lead you to what button to press and what to select on drop-downs with no need for instruction and I can assure you I'm no expert !!

29 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

No it is not you. The number of queries and comments on here tell you the system is not fit for purpose.

I disagree.

Can't see how you can say it's not fit for purpose, considering the numbers of tickets that are sold online.

Most of the queries on here ask how to do it.

If people read what it says on the official site and/or the booking site and follow the instructions and links they shouldn't have a problem.

I have booked numerous times online by following the instructions provided and I've never had a problem.....

....yet!!! 

:fingerscrossed:

2 hours ago, Redtucks said:

I disagree.

Can't see how you can say it's not fit for purpose, considering the numbers of tickets that are sold online.

If people read what it says on the official site and/or the booking site and follow the instructions and links they shouldn't have a problem.

I have booked numerous times online by following the instructions provided and I've never had a problem.....

....yet!!! 

I have to say that I was dreading it from what I had read on here, but it couldn't have been any easier. 

I do think first timers shouldn't need instructions though. If you don't know where to look for some things, like your reserved STH seats, then it could be confusing. 

As an aside, I've had to ring about 10 times this week to sort out bulk ticket purchases and got straight through to very polite & helpful staff every time. 

It's certainly improving. 

• Admin
11 hours ago, Neo said:

Out of interest- are people using laptops or I-pads?

Only reason I ask is most booking things seem to fall over for me on laptop but fly through easily on I-pad.

Extra Blackburn tickets and Hull load to SC were both easy and almost seemed to lead you to what button to press and what to select on drop-downs with no need for instruction and I can assure you I'm no expert !!

Strangely mine is the polar opposite of that

Not sure what all the fuss is about.

I logged on just now to get tickets for the Hull game and the whole process took me less than 2 minutes. Amazing.

The only downside is I seem to have spent £120 on rugby tickets for the exeter match that was two weeks ago. 

COYR.

2 hours ago, Redtucks said:

I think the fact that instructions have to be posted elsewhere, and why would I think to look on a completely different site for instructions, tells you that the system is not very customer friendly.  There are no internal help screens, it is not intuitive and unless you are familiar with it, it is very difficult to navigate.

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

I think the fact that instructions have to be posted elsewhere, and why would I think to look on a completely different site for instructions, tells you that the system is not very customer friendly.  There are no internal help screens, it is not intuitive and unless you are familiar with it, it is very difficult to navigate.

OK, you are entitled to your opinion but, I would think it not unreasonable to look firstly at the official Bristol City site to find out information on buying tickets for a Bristol City match, rather than to ask on a forum.

Several other posters on this thread have stated how simple it has been for them to purchase tickets or to load them onto their cards, so to state that the system is not fit for purpose is, in my opinion, ‘kin rubbish!

Rang to buy a guest £10 ticket for Blackburn and have to say the lady was very helpful. It was too early to buy Hull tickets via phone (hadn't checked deadlines) but she linked two other ST holders to me and explained how to do it online. Very easy in the end.

BTW she told me there were seats available in the Upper Lansdown so presumably we are on for a good crowd v Blackburn.

3 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Rang to buy a guest £10 ticket for Blackburn and have to say the lady was very helpful. It was too early to buy Hull ickets via phone (hadn't checked deadlines) but she linked two other ST holders to me and explained how to do it online. Very easy in the end.

BTW she told me there were seats available in the Upper Lansdown so presumably we are on for a good crowd v Blackburn.

Uniquely for the Blackburn game, the top tier was made available straight away, so it being open doesn't necessarily mean we're on course for a big crowd - though I suspect we are anyway.

On 6 October 2016 at 23:06, Redtucks said:

I disagree.

....yet!!! 

Just because lots of tickets are sold doesn't mean the system is fit for purpose. Those tickets could be being sold in spite of the system, not because of it - and how are we to know how many people don't buy tickets because they can't make it work?

Yes, some people find the process seamless. I now find it easy, having used it numerous times, but I've had my fair share of unexplained error codes in the past that the instructions wouldn't have helped with. A truly fit-for-purpose system is one that is intuitive and doesn't require a first time user to go looking for an instruction manual. The sheer number of issues and problems mentioned on this forum over the last couple of years doesn't suggest we've got it right yet.

Archived