IGNORED

Ticket price at Cardiff City

Footman62

27 minutes ago, Footman62 said:

I've paid £24 for my ticket, just to see that Cardiff are offering 4 Tickets to each season ticket holder for £5 each, and other adult tickets for £10. Away fans being treated unfairly yet again!

I expect we are charging Blackburn fans full price, because the £10 offer is for season ticket holders, so no problem with not getting the £5 offer. 

However if they are selling adult tickets for £10 then surely league rules say that away fans should get that price as well..? @Dollymarie

28 minutes ago, Footman62 said:

I've paid £24 for my ticket, just to see that Cardiff are offering 4 Tickets to each season ticket holder for £5 each, and other adult tickets for £10. Away fans being treated unfairly yet again!

Not really. They put on offers for their home fans in this game in response to Warnocks appointment. 

47 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I expect we are charging Blackburn fans full price, because the £10 offer is for season ticket holders, so no problem with not getting the £5 offer. 

However if they are selling adult tickets for £10 then surely league rules say that away fans should get that price as well..? @Dollymarie

I believe there is a certain number of games a season, maybe four, when you can charge away fans full price while offering home fans discounts. It all evens out over the season.

1 minute ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I believe there is a certain number of games a season, maybe four, when you can charge away fans full price while offering home fans discounts. It all evens out over the season.

Oh right. I didn't know that. 

I thought away fans had to be charged the same as home fans for an equivalent part of the ground. 

I'm sure they don't want any more of us there than they have to have! 

10 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Correct.

34.2.11    Discounts or special promotions (in each case for one match only) made available to supporters of the Home Club must also be made available on a similar basis to visiting supporters provided always that each Club shall be permitted to designate four (4) Matches per Season as ‘local promotion’ Matches where this Regulation shall be deemed not to apply.  Clubs shall notify The League of the Matches so designated as and when they are designated. 

http://www.efl.com/global/section5.aspx

12 hours ago, Magger1 said:

We should charge them £40 when at ours ball bags

Not the fans decision , and it wouldn't punish the club.

11 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Ahhh right , Iwas just going to ask about the reciprocal thing where a home club can't charge more for away fans for similar tickets. Wasn't sure that still applied.

Archived