IGNORED

Tammy starts for the U21s

Lanterne Rouge

9 minutes ago, RichardEdd said:

My friend says Sébastien Haller. (he does kind of have a link to someone who might know this kind of stuff, but definitely take with a pinch of salt)

Edit: just looking into who this is in more detail it seems very unlikely. Sorry my friend did claim to be in the know.

Yea, Haller is well ahead of the players we will be looking at but he hasn't got his move yet and he is getting older. Linked with teams like Tottenham in the past but can't see the upper teams taking the chance on him unless he really sets the Dutch league alright. Though mid table prem teams will probably be an option. I haven't looked at the French U21 team lately but I think it would be more likely looking at someone in the NI squad. 

6 minutes ago, REDLEE said:

He's on fire! Actually wouldn't be surprised if he gets called up to the full squad at some point this season!

Not a chance. Kane will be back soon and you have Sturridge Vardy and Rashford.

1 hour ago, Midlands Robin said:

Bloody, bloody, bugger, bugger, bugger. I can't believe I've just found out about this. I'm about 10 minutes drive from Bescott Stadium and I've just got in from work. Bloody stupid kick off time.

:grr:

J**** F******* C*****.  Am I the only person who started to read this and expected the sentence to end "...and Tammy pulls up as he tears his hamstring"?

And you are bothered about stupid kick-off times.  I need to go and lie down.  :mf_sleep:

Reminds me so much of Andy Cole , especially young Coles spell at AG

Tammy is becoming Hot News and looks to have one hell of a career ahead of him - Lovely to think we will have played a significant step in both Andy Coles and Tammys  development - 

Fantastic to see a really nice lad prosper :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Won't make a jot of difference what league we're in next season. Enjoy him while it lasts!

You think? I think we will have a chance ( all be it, slight) of another season loan if do go up. Chelsea have hardly got a track record of giving youth a chance.

Archived